A Little Apology Gift

Yuvell's Pov

Hm? I could have sworn I heard someone call my name....eh oh well.

I take a quick look around the hall looking for Yui's room. Funny how it's next to mine and I don't even know where mine is.

"Hey Alex.... a little help please?"

*Hisss* (And what would I get in return for helping you?)

"My unconditional love and thanks?"

Alex just looks at me without another word.

*....Hisss*( ...... just take a left further up ahead and your rooms should be on the right side of the hall. )

"Thanks Alex your the best!!" I said kissing him on top of his head. I dashed across the halls and made it to Yui's door. Or I think it's hers, I don't know if it's mine.

"This is Yui's door right?"

*Hiss* (Yes)

"Okay, just making sure." I knocked the door softly. I hear Yui walking up to the door with her soft steps. Man now I'm getting nervous. What am I suppose to say? Sorry for yelling at you? No that's too plain. But that honestly, doesn't sound too bad. Will she really accept it? Ugh what else can I do for an apology?

My thoughts were broken off with Yui waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yuvell? Are you alright? I said your name a couple times, but you weren't answering."

Shoot, I wasn't done thinking.

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that.... um, c-can I come inside first?" I stuttered my sentence and looked to the side.

"Oh sure, come in." Yui smiles and opens the door for me. I walk in and sit down on her bed. She closes the door and I gesture her to sit down next to me.

"Yui? I...I wanted to apologize for my actions. I shouldn't have yelled at you when you were only trying to be nice." I look down at my hands still ashamed of what I've done.

"Oh it's okay Yuvell. I forgive you, your still the cousin I know and love so I don't mind." Yui said with a smile.

"Well I still feel bad, so as an apology, how about........ a little gift?"

"Eh? Oh no no, you don't have to do that really." Yui said waving her hands in front of her face.

"I want to show you. Don't worry your going to love it." I get up and hold her hands giving her a bright smile. "Alright." Yui said giving in to my request.

I take out some purple glitter powder from my jacket and hold it tightly in my fist.

"Ready?"

I ask and Yui nods walking closer to me.

~Play Ost~

I throw the glitter it the air and the scene around us slowly start to melt into a different scenery. The once pink walls turned to a familiar forest with the Sakura trees blooming around us and the bed slowly turns to where the familiar glowing pond is. Below our feet, we see the brown carpet turn into the bright green grass and the blooming flowers.