Ugh....School

Yuvell's Pov

Ugh....I hate school. Why can't we just skip it and go somewhere else. All we do is learn random knowledge anyways.

I sat down in the limo between Reiji and Shu while Yui sat next to Ayato. The limo was completely silent. Not that I have a problem of it being silent. I actually like it silent, but I kinda expected it to be loud. Geez now that I think about it, these people don't smile much. Kanato doesn't count, that's more of a creepy smile. Laito also doesn't count, his smile is just.....no, just...no.

"What's on your mind Pancake?"
I look up at Yui and see her looking down at her lap with a sad face.

Is she still upset at me?

"Oi Pancake, how dare you ignore yours truly." Ayato said scooting closer to Yui.

"D-Don't call me Pancake. I have a name and it's Yui." Yui said scooting further from Ayato.

"I can call you whatever I want, Pancake."

"Hey, leave her alone." I said glaring at him.

"Make me." Ayato said smirking at me.

"Is that a challenge?" I was about to get up but Reiji stopped me by holding his arm in front of me.

"Ayato, how many times must I tell you to take such activities to your room." Reiji closed his book and glared at Ayato. Thanks to Reiji, Ayato backed off.

"Here, drink this. It's cranberry juice." Reiji said passing me and Yui a box.

What's the catch?

"Oh um....thank you." Yui said giving Reiji a small smile.

"Don't thank me. This juice merely strengthens the blood of the weak. Don't forget that you two are our prey. Nothing more, nothing less."

So much for calling us your guests.

I just drink the juice anyway cause I'm thirsty and I just happen to like cranberry juice.

"So, what's the plan for school regarding our classes." I said crossing my legs and leaning back.

"You Yuvell will be having the same classes as Shu and I and as for Yui, she will be with Ayato and Kanato." Reiji said pushing his glasses up and returning to his book.

Hmm, that doesn't sound too bad. I just hope that the classes aren't too boring. I hope Yui will be alright without me. After all, she... isn't the brightest or the strongest. Speaking of school, I wonder if I'm even allowed to bring Alex. If people see him they'll freak out and they may just take him away.

I quickly look down without the brothers noticing and see Alex curled up in my jacket.

Ha, I'm even surprised that the brothers didn't notice that he's here...but should I leave him? I don't want to get in trouble.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah, he'll be fine. Alex doesn't seem the type to cause trouble anyway. Besides, he's just too cute all curled up in my jacket.(≧∇≦) How can I possible wake him up now?

Ayato's Pov

After my argument with Yuvell, I just sat there in silence and stared at her with my arms crossed.

*Tch* Who the hell does she thinks she's dealing with?! How dare she defies Ore-sama!

I clench my teeth and glare harder at her without her noticing.

Pancake already knows that it's best to do as I say, so why can't she do the same?! She should quiver in fear like all the other mortals do! I swear this girl makes my blood boil faster than my idiotic brothers does combined. I hate the way she looks at me with her stupid grins, and stepping on me with those damn heels, and sassing me with those soft pink lips, and glaring at me with those captivating eyes....those beautiful green eyes........?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL?!?!? Did I just call her beautiful?

No no no no! I shouldn't be thinking of such ridiculous things. She is my prey and nothing more. She should just submit herself like everybody else.......but.....I suppose it would be boring if she acts like the rest. Nobody has ever stood up to me like that. She's interesting and I must admit that I like that spark in her.....maybe living with her won't be so bad after all.

For the rest of the ride, I just sit back with my eyes closed thinking about Yuvell and what her blood might taste like.

Yuvell's Pov

Hmm...I wonder when we'll get-

***Play Ost***

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

"What the hell?!" I look out the window and see a whole crowd of girls standing in front of the school entrance.

"AHHH!! Ayato-kun!!! Laito-kun!!! I love you!!!"

"Shu-sama your sooo amazing!!!"

"Reiji-sama!!! Over here!!"

"Kanato-kun sign my teddy bear!!"

"Subaru, Senpai notice me!!!"

The sakamaki brothers have fan girls?! Geez these guys must be really popular. Damn they even woke up Alex....sorry buddy.

I try to block out the annoying screams from Alex, so I just cross my arms tighter hopping it would make it a little better.

"*Tch* Annoying pests." Subaru spats looking the other way.

"We're already here?" Shu said sleepily opening one eye.

"Honestly, why can't these girls keep it down once in a while." Reiji said rubbing his temples.

"I think these lovely ladies are perfect the way they are." Laito said with a huge grin on his face.

"I find them pretty annoying. Don't you think so Teddy?" Kanato said playing with Teddy.

Yui just looks out the windows with big eyes. I look over at Ayato and notice that he has been unusually quiet. Oh well, not like it's any of my problem.

I switch my attention back to the crowd of girls in front of us. Man I don't even want to go outside. These ugly cows probably only judge appearance and nothing more. If anything, these chicks seem ten times worse than the crazy circus fans we have back in London. Man how I miss my peeps soo much.

"No need to keep stalling. It's time we head to our classes." Reiji said reaching for the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh.....Hell No.