Meeting the Sakamaki Brothers pt. 2

*Play Ost when indicated for effect *

Yuvell's POV

We're now all in the living room sitting down in these nice comfy sofas. "Now, first tell us on how you two got here."

"Well w-"

"My my, who are these two lovely ladies? I heard that there were two human girls here so I had to come and see for myself." A teen with red/orange hair and a fedora cuts Yui off while smirking at us with a seductive look in his eye. Jeez, this guy seems almost as bad as mr. retard.

*lick* 

*gasp* "mmm, this one is nice and sweet." Just like that, the guy came from the second floor to Yui.... what the heck??

"Let me have a taste too." Just then another guy shows up and licks Yui's on her ear only this guy had purple hair and a teddy bear. Unlike the other two.... this one seemed really creepy.

"Your right, she is sweet." The creepy teen started to chuckle but then stops to look at me. "I wonder how you taste, may I have a lick?"

"Laito...Kanato... don't your two think it's a little rude to be acting this way toward our guests?" The two guys turn to Reiji.

"Huh? But doesn't everybody want to taste something yummy? Right Kanato-kun? The teen asks turning to Kanato.

"Yup." Kanato smiles and hugs his teddy bear tighter.

"Oi, knock it off. Ore-Sama saw them first so I'm going to be their first everything."

"Oh you'll be the first alright, the first to get his ass whooped by me." I smirk looking at him. Ayato blushed remembering what happened earlier, but it is quickly replaced with anger. Ayato was about to say something but is quickly interrupted.

"You let yourself get beat by this mortal? Pathetic."

"Subaru you bastard! Come out here and show yourself!" Ayato yells getting up from his chair.

"Over here." We all look over to see a guy leaning over on the wall. He has white hair with a hint of pink with a slight pissed off expression on his face.

"So, you two were the one who interrupted my sleep?" Subaru said glaring and Yui and I.

"H-How did you get in here?" Did you seriously just asked that Yui?

"My question first!" Subaru yells slamming his fists into the wall. Yikes, if he's angry now I wonder what he looks like when he's really pissed off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
challenge accepted.

"Aww is sleeping beauty a little grumpy?" I ask smirking at him

"What did you call me?" All of a sudden, a dark aura surround Subaru while he is glaring at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, was that sentence too complicated for your tiny brain to comprehend? I'm sorry but I don't speak simpleton." I said smirking.

By now he was fuming with rage. Hey, who said I was nice? I was pushing all his buttons and I was lovin' it.

"Grrr!!!" Subaru came in for a punch but I simply dodged and kicked his back knocking him down to the floor.