Settling In and....A New Friend?

Yuvell's Pov

***Play Ost***

"No no no, what am I going do? Yui's all alone in that huge mansion with SIX VAMPIRES!" I said while pacing back and forth in the garden.

*Hissss* ( Calm down, everything's going to be alright. I'm sure she's fine. )

"But she's alone and you know that she can't protect herself...I've told you about it before with Snake remember?" I said whispering the last part. "If something were to happen to Yui....I don't know what I'll do....she's practically my sister..." I said sitting down on a bench. Alex looks up at me and slides off of my neck and goes around my arm looking at me in the eyes.

*Hissss* ( I understand how you feel, but let's be positive. Instead of thinking about ifs and buts we should think about what we are going to do right now. )

Alex it right, there's no point on thinking about what I could have done.

*Hiss* ( At this point we only have two options. )

"And that would that be?" I said lifting one of my eyebrows.

*Hissssss* ( One thing that you could do is go back into the mansion, find Yui and get out as soon as possible. The second option, which I prefer, is get out of here and find help. )

"What?! But that's the same as running away! Not only that but that'll be leaving Yui in greater danger." I said standing up quickly feeling my anger rising.

*Hissss* *Hisssss* ( This is not the same as running away. By doing this we would be helping, not only Yui, but yourself. Not to mention that this will be a lot safer to carry out. This is our only chance of bringing back up.... you know we can't do this alone. )

I sigh looking back into Alex's gentle eyes. "Alright then, I suppose-"

*Arf * *Arf* *whine* *whine*

I was interrupted by a sound coming from behind us. Is... Is that a dog I hear? I turn around and see a small dog caught in a thorn bush.

"Aww poor thing."

*Hiss* ( Careful, that's no ordinary dog. It's a Wolf pup. ) Alex said sliding around my neck again.

"Well I can't just leave him here."

I reach out and grabbed the thorns surrounding the pup and push it outwards making a small opening for the him to go through. The pup runs out quickly and cuddles next to my leg. I let go of the thorns and notice that it pierced through my finger and am now bleeding.

"Ow. It stings... oh well. Are you okay there little buddy?" I said bending down to the pups height.

*Arf* *Arf * ( Thank you soo much miss! ) the puppy barked all happy.

"Well be careful next time okay? Wouldn't want you to get hurt now do we?" I said smiling down at the pup.

*Howl*

We all look up in the direction where the howling came from.

*whine* *whine* ( Oh no, I got to go now or else papa alpha and uncle beta will be angry at me. ) The pup whined and started running off to the edge of the forest.