Unwanted Memories and...Another Friend?

Yuvell's Pov

We had finally made it through that crazy train and let me tell you, I almost fought a bitch but thanks to Reiji and Yui I didn't. Ahhh and it's only the first day... yay (-_-).

It was already lunch time and I was currently outside under a tree alone with the moon shining down on me. Honestly the first couple classes weren't that bad. The people were pretty much chill and did their work while I did mine. As for the class work, it was doable. Not too hard, not too easy. The only thing that kept bugging me was the previous passing period. I was walking to my next class, but before I even got there I bumped into a couple of girls.

"Ahhhh! Help!!"

"Eww! Get that thing away from me!"

"Freak!!"

They somehow saw me talking to Alex and freaked out. I tried to calm them down and tell them that Alex was friendly, but they only screamed in my face.

*sigh*

I'm not worried that they'll take Alex away anymore cause this little guy can be pretty sneaky. It's what they called me. Freak. I know that Laito calls me that but it doesn't really bother me....only when other people say that.

~~~flashback~~~

"You little monster! This isn't natural! Just what are you?!?!"

"I-I'm only me...."

Miss Suki would sometimes leave the 'hospital' to do some errands and wouldn't come back for hours. Only then did I see what her friends were really like.

"O-Ow....p-please stop that."

Those doctors would inject a bunch of shots in me hoping that it would cure me. At first these people were nice to me, but after a couple of months, they lost their patience with me and started calling me names like 'little witch', 'monster', 'freak' (etc.).

I would still be allowed to go outside surprisingly and I would communicate with the animals without the doctors knowing. They were all sad that they couldn't help me and took pity on me. It angers me how they do this behind Suki's back and act all normal when she comes back..... even when I tell her, she doesn't believe me...and she just tells me, 'don't worry, everything will be just fine.' .........and just when I thought it couldn't have been worse.

"*sniff* Yui.... I miss you." I cried on the floor in my room hugging my knees thinking about Yui.

"Is there really nothing we can do?"

Hmm? Are they talking about me? I lean over the door and hear the doctors voices.

"Our medication doesn't seem to affect her. We may have to take her to the professionals."

What?!? They're not professionals?!?!

"What do you think Suki will say?"

"I don't know and we won't have to know cause we're not going to tell her."

T-T-Those jerks, no....THOSE MANIACS!!!