12. The love which I longed for...

Sorry for being very late... Couldn't come up soon....

All are curious to know na who is the sweetie, pragya is talking about... Many guessed it must be Abhi's sister... But who is that girl????

A surprise entry in this story... Like simonika as abhi's ex- wife, she is also someone whom you guys have never expected... Alright, no more suspenses...

Will reveal from next episode, who she is and some past scenarios, as how pragya is aware of everyone in the Mehra family and why Abhi is not having any knowledge about Pragya and all..

Shall we peep in to know more...

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed....

Shot. 12:

Abhi is kneeling down before pragya and pleading for her mercy while purab's condition is very worst as pragya has threatened him to complete 350 sit ups or else she may increase the counts to 500...

Abhi can't control his laughter... He shrugs his shoulder as pragya didn't give such horrible punishment to him and he bursts out into laughter with a teasing smirk in his face looking at purab...

 He shrugs his shoulder as pragya didn't give such horrible punishment to him and he bursts out into laughter with a teasing smirk in his face looking at purab

Abhi laughs stops abruptly as he screams in pain as pragya twists his ears in anger....

Abhi: Ouch... Aaahhhh... Fugggyyy... Please... Please... Leave me... My sweet darling na... please spare my ears... Ouch... 😢😢😢😢

Pragya fumes in anger: How dare you to laugh hun??? You are also at fault, you dumbo husband of mine.... Why you two are irresponsible like this always???

Can't you two have any concern and care for us... You two are always forgetting that two ladies are in these home... Huh... No time management... No care... Nothing... Irritating, useless and stupid husband and careless, hopeless and good for nothing brother...

 Irritating, useless and stupid husband and careless, hopeless and good for nothing brother

Purab: pragyaaa... Im not at fault...
I told this abhi to come up earlier... But he didn't listened to me... You are punishing an innocent man... Aalu baby come here and save me... 😞😞😞😞