27. Stepping Forward into a new beginning, of our life...

Hola peeps!!!!

I couldn't control my laughter seriously....

😂😂😂😂😂... How all of you thought that Pragya will stop the SR by saying that she will have to take revenge on the sinners first and then only she can focus on her life, blah blah blah and all.... Did Pragya said so???

Moreover, many crazy fans of Abhi really felt very bad for Abhi's poor state and even some accused me and said that I'm playing purposely by stopping their SR....

😂😂😂😂... Seriously guys... When did I said like that haan....

Do you all think the Great don AP will give up so easily... 😜😜😜😜...  Do you think the crazy fuggy, can pull up such stunts, to stop her long years of dream??? No right...

Come let's go and see how Abhi gonna convince Pragya and what all the stunts, Pragya gonna pull up to irritate and mood off, Abhi....

💮💮💮💮

Read at your own risk...

May contain some 😂😂😂😂 😨😨😨😨 🙈🙈🙈🙈 😊😊😊😊 scenes....

Those who can trust me and believe my writings, can read ahead, by pressing the 🌟 button once...

Some spicy, shocking twists are awaiting too.... 😜😜😜😜😜

💮💮💮💮💮

My poor eyes are way too jealous of my heart... It's because, you are so close to my heart and far away from my eyes...

Nothing can give peace, harmony and warmth to my broken soul... But your simple hug and a forehead kiss, will do a wonderful magic and gives me the needed warmth, which I needed the most...

Baby... You are so sweet and adorable... You are my little, cute doll... You are my naughty, adamant princess... You are my crazy queen... I wanna keep you, so close to my soul... Will you allow me to love you, baby??? Can we love, fuggy????

💮💮💮💮💮

When Purab said that Pragya is protesting and crying in the room, Abhi doesn't know, what to do to convince Pragya... He knows very well that his little baby brat fuggy, his crazy wife Pragya, is up to something and he is damn sure that he gonna have a tough time to handle her...

Abhi is mentally preparing himself to handle his fuggy and is thinking way too deeply, how to take her to their room... Abhi knows very well that if they are alone in their room, he can easily accomplish his task and convince her easily...

Abhi's lips curved to a bright smile, thinking how Pragya is so desperate to make love before their marriage too and what all ways and acts, she did to seduce him... He is damn sure that the romantic set up in their room, gonna drive her crazy for sure...

The only thing that is bothering Abhi is that, what made Pragya to react like this , all of a sudden... Moreover, he wanna badly ask her the reason for her disappearance, before their marriage and also he is curious to know, what made her to get wounded in her legs...

Abhi clearly understands that something is hidden from him and he very well knows that Pragya is doing everything for a big reason... Whatever be the case, he trusts his fuggy a lot and didn't wish to force her to say that to him....

Knowing  Pragya's nature very well, Abhi understands that something is bothering Pragya for sure and something is troubling her heart, mind and soul... But being her love and husband, he is there to support her always and he didn't want to force her in this regard...