7. why can't I say no???

What a tremendous and mind blowing response by you all to this story.... Really im feeling way too happy with all your love and support for this story....

Very happy and humbled to say that this story "can we love???" Has become my first ever story which has all the chapters till now with
100+ votes with a maximum of 115 votes and even prologue too has crossed 100+ votes..

Just posted 6 shots... But the votes have already crossed 850+.... Expecting all your love and support to continue this further....

But Im scared and worried a little bit... I don't know how am I going to present this story further.... I will try my level best to give the story as per your likings...

A very big sorry as Im very very late... This kkb is completely boiling my nerves and pissing me off... So, my mood is completely off... Don't worry let me try my level best to give this shot in a better manner...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Warning : Read at your very own risk... Dont blame me if you are not comfortable with the contents of this story....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now without further adieu let's move to shot. 7:

Purab and aaliya comes to the hospital at early morning to look after pragya and abhi... Their lips curved to a bright smile to see abhi hugging pragya possessively in his arms and sleeping together...

 Their lips curved to a bright smile to see abhi hugging pragya possessively in his arms and sleeping together

Purab gestures aaliya to wake up abhi as the nurse may come to do the dressing for pragya... Aaliya though didn't wish to separate them and spoil their beautiful sleep has no other go than to wake up abhi...

Aaliya sighs and pats slightly on abhi's shoulder... Abhi groans and hugs pragya tightly and sleeps even more... Aaliya shooks her head in disbelief and pinches hardly in abhi's ears...

Abhi screams in pain and wakes up horrified to see purab laughing uncontrollably on seeing abhi's state .. Abhi couldn't understand what's going on and why aaliya is looking at him like this???

Abhi: Stupid aalu... Why did you pinch me like this??? Its paining very badly.... 😔😔😔

Purab: 😂😂😂😂.... The great terror don Abhishek Prem Mehra is sulking and complaining about a small pinch... 😂😂😂😂 ... Unbelievable....

Abhi: you idiot purab... 😬😬😬😬😬.... Aaliya pinch your husband too so that he too will know how much it's paining....

Aaliya smirks and looks at purab... Purab horrifies and runs out hurriedly as aaliya starts to chase him.... Abhi bursts into laughter on seeing them...

Abhi turns his head and spots pragya sleeping peacefully like a baby in his arms.... His lips curved to a smile and he caress pragya's head lovingly... He kisses her forehead and gets up to freshen up...