29. Can I be at peace and enjoy my life happily???

🔹 Warning Alert: Read the shot with your own risk..

Shocking things are on the way...

Strictly, no bashing is allowed...

Those who are under aged and those who can't bear Abhi's dark past, please skip this part, as it will be more tragic and painful...

Those who can read and bear anything, can proceed further..🔹

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Shot. 29 (Only one shot left to end this story)

I badly want to prove everyone that if we try really hard, we can have a happily ever after...

Whenever I see your face, a wave of happiness touches my heart...

My name sounds majestic and adorable, after changing my last name into yours...

💮💮💮💮💮

(Text in Italic - Past Incidents)

Abhi, who has abandoned Pragya in the wedding mandap, is being badly influenced by Dhusyanth and Simonika... They misguided him very easily and made Abhi to believe that his parents cared only for his sisters Aaliya and Shristi only...

They added that his friend Purab cleverly played his trick, as he loves Aaliya and that's why he trapped Abhi to get married to his cousin Pragya

They added that his friend Purab cleverly played his trick, as he loves Aaliya and that's why he trapped Abhi to get married to his cousin Pragya... Morevover, they added that Abhi's parents too pawned Abhi's life and happiness, as Ram Arora is a biggest businessman and he will help them to settle Aaliya and Shristi's life....

Abhi, who is hell angry on everyone, believed Dhusyanth and Simonika's words blindly... He with much hesitation agreed to do a fake, contractual marriage with Simonika...

Abhi wrongly believed that his move will teach his family a good lesson, for playing with his emotions and feelings... But poor Abhi is not aware that he is bringing the biggest destructors into his family...

Dhusyanth is the son of Ram's biggest enemy, who is being punished by Ram, for stealing in his company and he made him to rot in jail... Whereas, Simonika is the daughter of Mohan's partner, whom Mohan Mehra has thrown out, as he is using the company for doing his illegal business...

Abhi has become a biggest chit to target both Ram Arora and Mohan Mehra... The duo cleverly played to fulfill their revenge, for the miseries of their fathers... They are not in a mentality to think that their fathers are at fault...

Abhi trusted Dhusyanth and Simonika, wholeheartedly and he started to play as a puppet in their hands... He doesn't know that they are going to make his life a living hell and gonna burn his whole family, with their evilness...