16. You broke my heart... But I love you still with the broken pieces...

Thanks for all the love and support...

A big happy news guys....

Words can't explain how happy Im... Never expected this will happen....

Don't know whether many of you are aware of this news or not...

Very happy to inform you all that this story "Can we love???" has won the Best story in chicklit category in Abhigyan Awards 2018....

Thanks to everyone who have made this possible by voting for this story and thanks to all for the wonderful support....

Dedicating this victory to every single reader of this story..

.....

So, coming back to our story....

Pull up your collars...

Who all have guessed pragya is the girl who is ditched by abhi in the wedding mandap....

So, how is this possible???

Questions for thought:

How come abhi has not meet pragya before and how come he is not aware of pragya's name too???

How out of nowhere abhi married simonika ditching pragya???

Who is this simonika and what she did with abhi and his family???

What made simonika to do all this???

Where is pragya at that time???

How come pragya is still in love with abhi madly????

Finally, who is pragya and how she is protecting abhi from all the dangers????

These many questions are to be answered...

Just 9 more shots to go.... Will reveal all the mysteries one by one....

So shall we proceed to shot. 16 without futher blah blahs:

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I lost my heart to the person who never cared that one such person exist in this world... But I know one day, I will become the world to the person....

No one can understand the pain a heart felt unless and until we experience the same pain ..

When we stare at the mirror with tears, looking for ease and to get away from the pain we are suffering, that moment we will surely understand the pain of the other person....

Its hard to bury the pain which shattered me completely... But I've a healing medicine to get rid of the pain... Its called LOVE....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Aaliya is completely busy and doing the administrative works in the office... She now and then checks and calls the incharges of the home to check up the stock of food items, medicines and other needed items....

 She now and then checks and calls the incharges of the home to check up the stock of food items, medicines and other needed items