My heart and soul, aches for you... (Bonus Chapter)

As the majority wished and asked for, I'm here with the bonus chapter... I hope you all will like this Bonus chapter...

Anything can happen...

Hold on to your heart beats and read the shot with your very own risk...

Many twisty shocks are awaiting and some parts of this chapter may be little bit odd for you... Those who are not comfortable, don't step further...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Life is an unpredictable journey... Nothing can be preplanned as the fate will twist the situations and will change the happenings, upside down, which we didn't expected at all...

We both love each other a lot... Inspite of all the awful and bitter past, you chased me, made me fall for you and we joined hands together in an eternal bonding... Instead of living a happy life with me, why you thought to leave me alone and push me in a dark hell again???

True love stories always have a happy ending... But to reach the happy ending, a lot of hardships have to be passed...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Anger... Worry... Hatred... Breathlessness... Longingness... Nervousness... Tension... Ahead of all these emotions, the venoms and fire that are spitting from Abhi's whole self to destroy Dhusyanth and Simonika are at it's peak, as he can't tolerate that they have kidnapped Pragya in a tricky way...

Purab is hell scared to see Abhi like this... A lump formed in Purab's throat, as he sees Abhi no less than a mighty and dangerous warrior, who is ready to trash his enemies mercilessly and it's clear through his reactions that Abhi will show them a living hell for sure....

 A lump formed in Purab's throat, as he sees Abhi no less than a mighty and dangerous warrior, who is ready to trash his enemies mercilessly and it's clear through his reactions that Abhi will show them a living hell for sure

Understanding that Abhi is not in a calm mind set, Purab runs quickly behind Abhi , who is rushing like a storm, from the hospital and is about to get on to his car.... Purab abruptly pulls the keys from Abhi's hands, while Abhi holds Purab's neck harshly and tightens the grip around his neck...

Abhi's mind is haunted only with the thoughts to destroy their enemies and he isn't in a clear mind set to see that he is showing all his strength in Purab's neck and is choking him hardly... Purab's eyes started to well up and clear pain is visible in his face...

Purab's breath hitched and he tries to get rid of Abhi's hand from his neck... But Abhi's hold is like a huge mountain and Purab is struggling like a small rat trashed by a big Lion...

Abhi and Pragya's men, who comes out from the hospital hurriedly to go in search of Pragya, are shocked to see the scenario and they rushes and try to help Purab, who is about to lose his life , anytime...