11. I will take my revenge for sure...

Sorry sorry... Little bit late as this weather is playing badly in my health  and im turning too much lazy... Not able to type because of this bad shoulder pain too... Huh... Poor me... 😞😞😞😞

Sorry guys...

So, any guesses who is going to be the villain or the girl who spoiled Abhi's life...

Keep guessing....

I know you all gonna jump in happiness seeing the vamp here... Get ready guys to see who it is... Today will reveal who it is...

I don't like her a bit at all... Many of my buddies are hell angry on her... So to make them happy, Im gonna introduce her as the villain who has badly played in abhi's past...

Warning:

Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

This is my own creativity and
I cant change my story line or characters for anyone's sake...

Those who want to read, continue further or else, better skip this story...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

The photo of Abhi carrying pragya in his arms, makes the girl to fear and sweat a lot... She throws the photo out of fear and she is reacting, as if she has seen some dangerous ghost...

The employee who brings the photo is completely shocked and couldn't believe that his madam, who is too bossy, arrogant and fearless, is trembling a lot on seeing the girl's photo... He can't believe his own eyes too...

Simonika with a trembling hands picks up the photo and the blood in her face is completely drained out

Simonika with a trembling hands picks up the photo and the blood in her face is completely drained out... She shouts Nooooo.... Her panick filled voice echoes her whole house...

Employee: Madam... What happened to you??? Why are you trembling like this??? Why are you behaving as if you have seen something dangerous????

Simonila: You idiot... 😬😬😬😬... You brought my death and destructor in front of my eyes and asking me coollly what's the matter??? How will I react rather than this???

Employee: Madam... I couldn't get you... Seriously, this girl is looking like a small kitten but you are saying her as your death... Order me madam... I will kill her just like that...

Simonika: Are you a stupid??? If you want to die soon, go near her... You ash too wont reach your home...

Employee: Madam I cant understand... She looks very weak and thin... What can she do to me??? I understand she is with that don AP... But I can easily kill her madam...

Simonika: Shut down all your craps... We cant near her or cut even her nail too if she is alone... Now she is very closely with the stupid ex- husband of mine...