30. Be my eraser and rub off the problems, surrounding us (Last Chapter)

Finally, I'm here with the Last chapter of this story....

My whole hearted thanks to everyone, who have read this story, casted your precious votes and penned down your valuable comments, views and reviews, till now...

Thanks to all those new readers too, who are rendering their support in the form of votes and comments... It means a lot to me...

It's really a wonderful journey and I am overwhelmed with all your love and support...

As a sort of thanksgiving, I'm planning to give you all ________________....

Choose, what you want....

A long Epilogue

Or

A bonus chapter and a long Epilogue ...

Majorities choice will be considered....

Dedicating this chapter to all my 900+ followers, my lovely readers and to all my buddies...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Your beautiful smile and your cute antics attracted me to you... But your care, your loving heart and the soul, which longed only for my love made me to lose myself to you... All I want now is to spend my entire life with you...

Only you can understand the strength, we got out of our love... After all, you're the only one, who knows very well that how my Heart sounds from inside too...

Negativties are surrounding me and I'm sensing that something wrong is going to happen... But I want you to become an eraser and clear off those troubles and problems... I want you to become my pillar of support, by making us to step forward in a beautiful, peaceful and happy life...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The whole hospital is looking as if it's hit by a huge storm... Abhi is not in a mind set to digest what all Aaliya has said, till now... His legs stumbled uncontrollably and he falls on his knees, with a heavy thud...

Abhi is not in a state to understand anything and he is breathing heavily to digest the matters, slowly and steadily... It's really a terrible shock for him, as he didn't imagined and never thought that the Dangerous and Terrific Panther, The One women Army, who is a terror to all the hidden under world culprits, is none other than his wife Pragya...

If Pragya would have said to Abhi earlier that she is the Terrific Panther, Abhi would have laughed like a maniac and teased Pragya for sure... After all the great Don AP knows how terror is TP and he always admires TP, as his idol and inspiration...

Many a times, Abhi has asked his brother in law cum right hand PK aka Purab Khanna, " How is that possible for a young girl to be a threat to those heartless monsters, who are involving in sinful operations..."

Abhi has admired TP's clever plans to handle and got hold of those nasty culprits in her clutches.. The issues which AP and PK can't handle easily, are cleared off way too smartly by TP and they were elighted with the way, TP finishes off those culprit's chapters and save the innocent people....

Abhi doesn't know whether to cry or feel happy on hearing the biggest shocking news of his life... He is in mixed feelings and he needs some time to believe the unexpected truth, which is hitting his soul mercilessly...

His crazy girl, his naughty baby brat, the tomboyish Pragya, his cute and adamant Fuggy, the terror criminal lawyer Miss. Arora, the sweet and darling Purply of Purab, Aaliya and Sweety, his parent's caring Bahu, his love of life, his everything, his soulmate is none other than The Terrific Panther (TP), who made the great don AP...