21. The worst thing in life is to see the broken state of your love...

Happiness is beyond it's limits...

Very happy to share that "CAN WE LOVE???" has become my 8th story to cross 3000+ votes....

The most happy news is that this story has crossed this benchmark in just 20 chapters with a maximum of 144 votes ( most of the chapters have crossed 130+ votes) to it's credit

20 chapters with a maximum of
144 votes ( most of the chapters have crossed 130+ votes) to it's credit...  Thanks for all the love and support to this story....

Literally, Im jumping in happiness as it out passed the first season and stepping ahead of that, way too stronger...

Just 9 more shots to go, to finish off this story... Hope you all will support me to finish this story with a happy note..

Expecting more response from the stubborn, silent readers too....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Warning: Read the shot at your very own risk...

Better take a box of tissue and keep it near you...

Don't scold me please, if your eyes welled up or you get emotional...
Even I'm writing this shot with a heavy heart and with 😭😭😭😭😭😭 in my eyes...

Now a days, many are scolding me saying that Im making them to cry a lot and they are getting way too emotional by reading some of the shots, I'm penning down...

Very sorry.... The story demands... I am left with no choice... 😖😖😖😖...

Please forgive me in advance and proceed further, only if you are comfortable and ready to bear anything....

Those who trust me and who believes that I won't separate Abhigya, can go ahead...

I request no one to comment as Don't separate Abhigya and all... It's really annoying to read such kind of  comments...

Others are pleased not to read further...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

The couples who are meant to be are the ones who goes through all the hard times and bitter things that makes them to tear apart... But, they will come back with a big bang and stays even more stronger than they were before...

I'm really sorry as I mistook your care on me as love... I believed all our happy times, our laughs, our talks, our sweet moments as love... Now I understand, it's nothing but your fake concern on me... I will think twice, before I waste my time again with you....

Is there is enough love in your heart to forgive me for the sins, I have committed???

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Abhi's heart is thumping too hard as he heard his fuggy's voice very close by to his sister Aaliya... Abhi is praying very badly to god that it shouldn't be his fuggy as he won't forgive himself, if he came to know that Purply is none other than his fuggy...