25. Together we can face anything and can cross any hurdle..

It's not the nupital chains or the wedding rings that makes a marriage to go stronger.. It's the immense love and unconditional trust, they have on their spouses makes it get stronger and wider...

It's your choice to focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you to be together...

All the tears that are oozing out from her eyes are because of me.. It's my duty to wipe it off and made sure that it should be the last day, she shed those sad tears..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya's pov.:

Finally, the day I have longed and carved for all these years, have came up at last

Finally, the day I have longed and carved for all these years, have came up at last.... It's the day, which is going to make me officially belong to my Abhi and I'm really excited to become Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra....

Like all the brides, I'm also quite nervous and bit worried that the wedding should happen as expected and nothing should spoil our marriage again .. I'm praying hard to God to make our lives to be happy as always and bless us with a bright and wonderful future ahead..

Im in a mission to make my Abhi to go flat on seeing me and he in his wild dreams shouldn't ever thought of leaving me... I know that he won't do such things to me again, as the poor soul has fallen in love with me very madly..

As Purab bhai said to me already that what all stunts my Abhi had did to beautify himself, how can I stay quiet... Isn't it my right to give a tough fight to my Abhi??? 😂😂😂😂... Crazy girl in me gonna make my Abhi to go crazy fully... I too gonna make the beauticians to have a tough time , with my complaints and annoyances..

Life is a peculiar game and we couldn't properly guess, what will happen next in our lives... We will plan one thing, yet the reverse happens most of the time.. Seriously, why God has designed life, like a mysterious game play...

Huh.. I was getting ready for my wedding and the beauticians are doing their job perfectly, not in a mood to face my wrath again.. That time, I got a call from my men that the heartless bas**d Dhusyanth has tried to escape from our secret place..

This son of the bi**h is boiling my nerves fully... I wanna kill him mercilessly with my hands for doing such awful things repeatedly... But I don't want to stain my hands at this time...

I'm really happy, as we were able to easily catch the as****e red handedly at the correct time and thank God that we are able to save a gang of school going young girls, whom he captivated by giving drugs and safely handed them over to their parents secretly..

After warning that Dhusyanth, not to pull up any stunts and instructing my men to give severe punishment to him, I was hurriedly moving to my wedding as the time for muhurat is nearing ... I know very well that Purab bhai and Aaliya bhabhi would be having a tough time to handle Abhi...