13. Melting in your love...

Thanks for the love and support...

Warning: Read at your own risk..

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Iv not given permission to anyone to bash my story line, character choices or the scenes potrayed here... If you don't like it, better skip this story....

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Must read without fail:

Again and again, Im repeating...

Don't trouble me asking for updates and that too your favourite story alone...

I know when to update my stories and all my stories are equally important to me..

Im repeating, I will update as soon as when the expected votes turns up or I will update in the order as per my choice...

Its highly annoying to read such comments and messages... Though Im explaining them calmly, Iv less patience and some times I will lose my temper too... Sorry, if I hurt anyone by my words...

Hope you all understand my situation... Im updating daily and its not at all easy to deal with
10 stories at a time, as you guys think and my bad health is sometimes becoming a culprit...

A lot of mental and physical work is needed for dealing with many stories and I want you all to have a little patience and render your support to do my work peacefully....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Any guesses who were in abhi's family and who is the sweetie pragya is talking about???

Today will reveal the past...

A surprise entry as abhi's sister... She is the parallel lead of another show but when I saw a snap of abhi with her , iv decided that she is going to be abhi's sister for this story....

So, how many guessed it right???

....

Introducing...

Anjum fakih as Srishti Mehra.. Abhi and aaliya's younger sister or simply pragya and purab's sweetie....

 Abhi and aaliya's younger sister or simply pragya and purab's sweetie

Now without further bak baks lets move to shot. 13:

Text in bold italic : Past incidents....

Pragya can't get a glimpse of sleep too.... Her mind is completely filled with the sweet memories of the happy times she spent with abhi's family...

Pragya remembers how the fighter cocks or the famous rivals of the xyz school, the terror Aaliya mehra and the daring pragya Arora became the best of the best friends because of the sweet little girl sweetie/ shrishti mehra....

Pragya wipes her tears which is overflowing uncontrollably and she looks at abhi who is sleeping peacefully beside her like a kid... Pragya bends down and kisses abhi lovingly and caress his head for a long time...