6. My betraying heart...

Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!!

Its unbelievable guys... Thank you sooooooooo soooooooo muchhhhhh.... I didn't expected this at all...

Such an awesome and huge response by you all...

This is my first ever story to get this much recognition in a short time... Just 5 shots posted... 4 chapters has already crossed 100+ votes...

Thanks for all those love and support... Im flying in happiness...

Got a maximum of 109 votes so soon.... Expecting all your love and support more to continue further...

Sorry for being late...

Now to shot. 6:

Its very hard for abhi to convince pragya to make her eat food and medicines... She is protesting like a baby and is always blackmailing him to kiss her...

Abhi: Pragya .. please... Listen to me... See... You are not well... Doctor has strictly warned you to have proper diet... If you didn't eat well, you have to stay in hospital only...

Pragya: No... No.. I will eat properly abhi... But please don't give these yucky soup... Horrible... My taste buds will feel bad na...

Give me something yummy, spicy n tasty... 😋😋😋😋 ... See... How I will finish those soon... If its non- veg, I am ready to eat as much as I can... I will lick the plate too... Yum yum...

Pragya Twists her lips and licks it with her tongue as if she is tasting some yummy food.... Abhi's heart skipped a beat on seeing that... His hormones urged him to suck those dancing lips and tongues...

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief... He mentally scolds himself for having such wierd n dirty thoughts in his mind... He takes a deep breath to control his urging senses...

Abhi: Accha... You want all that... My sis aaliya is an awesome cook... She will make it for you after we reach home... Now be a good girl n have this...

Pragya: No... no... Please... Please... Leave me... Noooooo...

Abhi forcefully feeds pragya...

Abhi: See its very good na...

Pragya: Youuuuu

Pragya: Youuuuu... 😠😠😠😠😠.... Feeding me this yucky thing and asking me its good or not... I wont leave you..

Before abhi realizes what happens, pragya feeds the soup which makes abhi to sulk and make faces as if he is eating poison... Pragya starts to laugh on seeing abhi's antics...

Abhi starts to drown in pragya's smile unknowingly... His heart felt contented and he starts to melt slowly in the breath taking smile of pragya... He feels that the darkness of his life is slowly start to fill with colours...

After a lot of struggle, abhi feeds pragya and he begs pragya to take rest...

Abhi: Now its time to sleep...