chapter 2 royal mystery

The real family of Lincoln wasn't doing well either each was different.The queen was firstly broken this was the second thing she lost and she had every guard,every knight and every royal in the land know what he looked like.The search had no results days turned to weeks and then to a month the search had to be called off omnitraxus didn't see anything and heckapoo had clones everywhere that saw nothing.Then there came king Butterfly his family was shocked and they roughed up every criminal in mewni.Then there was Star she went wild and she eventually denied it and over time she forgot her brother and even though they missed him alot her parents didn't bring him up in fear of causeing Star to go wild looking for him.They never forgot him and kept the nursey the same but locked so star would never know.The issue now was Eclipsa and the trial and after stump day they were still arangeing it the queen and magical council was in a meeting.Then the queen said"do we have anything to really put Eclipsa on trial"and everone had doubts and omnitraxus said"you know we may need to change verdict I mean monsters and mewmans are now pretty much equal now".Then Hekapoo chimed in "well you might be right but we still need to be careful with her don't forget the spells she created".Then Moon said "look we don't know anything yet but I sensed something when I used that one spell so lets try a little bit more because I dont know what she would do on her own and I want to make sure".Then Moon thought 'I can't think of anything more mysterious then Eclipsa'.Then her diamonds glowed and Moon said "why are my-"the sentence wasn't finished as then an earthquake happened and this one broke the record.The earthquake shook everything and lasted ten whole minutes and after that everyone stood shocked.Then Moon said "ok well check any damage from the earthquake".The moment after saying that Omnitraxus said"no that was not an earthquake that was a dimensional jump".This got everyone looking at him with Rhombulous saying "dimensional what".Then Omnitraxus nodded and said"when a being uses enough magic to leave a dimension they enter a field of energy transporting them to another one but the amount of magic they use can cause an effect among exit and entry".Then Hekapoo chimed in saying "um I would have sensed the dimensional portal"Omnitraxus groaned saying"Dimensional scissors travel around a dimension and this is traveling from a dimension to another dimension".This made everyone silent and Omnitraxus said"We need to find and figure out what or who jumped dimensions that way we can establish if its friend or foe".Then Rhombulus said "um why should this be a council matter why not a problem you find out". This made omnitraxus look serious at him and say"In order for a being to do that they must be powerful".Then moon chimed in asking "how powerful?"and omnitraxus looked at her and said"at a level not yet achieved by Star or even Eclipsa".Then everyone but Omnitraxus stood shocked because a being that powerful would be a dangerous threat if foe.The search was all over Mewni and they got break when a farmer said he saw a bright light happen in a clearing in the forest.The farmer would have checked it out but the earthquake destroyed his fences causing livestock to runaway.The queen and council traveled until they found the spot and what they saw was strange looking at the strange symbol it left in the ground(in picture above).The sight also had tiny floating balls of blue energy queen Moon immediately felt strange being there.Then she said"how do we know if the being is close" Omnitraxus saying "when exiting they leave behind an invisible energy trail and if there is found a being leaving this trail then it is the traveller".Then Rhombulus said "well I don't see anybody so start sensing"and Omnitraxus started and then immediately stood surprized.The first one to ask was Hekapoo saying"what is it Omni"then Omnitraxus said"its not a mixed energy".This caused a groan from Rhombulous saying"ugh will this stop getting confusing".Then Omnitraxus explained"when a being enters another dimension two energy signatures are on them traveler energy which overtime fades and home energy which is permenant"Then Moon said"what are you trying to say".Then Omnitraxus looked serious saying"this was its home dimension meaning somehow it got to another and came back dimension jumping".That meant one thing that they had a limited time to find what came here before they lost trace of it.They looked around the field for any clues and moon saw something it was a being looking to be made of blue light with no mouth,nose and ears but with yellow glowing eyes and humaniod in shape.The being looked at Moon and then said in a voice like Lincoln's except ghostly"come here"though it was strange Moon felt no fear something else.The being was next to a tree were the clearing meets the forest and Moon when close saying"did you come out of the portal"it shook no.Then Moon asked"do you know what did"it shook yes and moon asked "can you show me where it is" the being shook no and Moon asked "Do you know something that could help us find it".Then the being looked at her and said"come closer"though Moon felt a strange feeling she complied and stood in front of it.Then it said"bend down to my level"though she felt strange she also felt like she needed to do this and complied.Then the being said "see through his eyes" and touched her head this caused her to see a flash back but from the eyes of someone else and when she awoke the being was gone.Then the magic council came to her and told her that they didn't find anything but she looked a look of deep thought and Rhombulous said "um queen what um is goin on".That was when she snapped out of it saying"im going back to my castle Omnitraxus keep looking for it the rest do as you please I must return then".Then Moon left the council and when she was back at the castle said "Lincoln was his name I must inform every knight and guard to look for him and find him"The fact was she saw though Lincoln's eyes as he jumped and heard what he said.This stirred something inside her and she didn't know what but it was an awakened feeling that she must find him and she didn't know why but wanted to see who he was.Then she said to herself "The way he spoke was not of a hollow promise but a true one and I know not of why im feeling this but I know that for whatever reason be it to help him or something else I must find him".Then Moon felt some strange feeling of hope but she couldn't explain it and she said"that will be my true promise".