Prologue part 2 a possible problem

Meanwhile in a cave far from butterfly castle stood the lizard or Toffee paceing back and forth.Then an informant aproached saying "lord Toffee another royal child is born a prince and he has magical power".Then Toffee looked the informent and said "good now leave". The informant asked "before I do can I at least know why you wanted me to spy on the family".Then Toffee looked at him came close to his face and said "very well" then Toffee backed off saying "here is why".Then he put up his missing fingered hand saying"Ive never been one to depend on things only plan however that all changed the day I found the monster oracle".Then Toffee put his hand down saying"The oracle told me that should I go rogue from my army I will slay a royal".Then Toffee turned and paced like before saying "that was achieved and I killed the former queen".That moment he looked to his wounded hand again saying"the next prediction said that I will get an unhealable wound from a royal.".Then Toffee looked at his informant saying "before the oracle dissapeared I asked him for another prediction and he said you will be defeated in an unexpected way by the help of a butterfly child".Then Toffee said "now no one knows where the oracle is and I must plan of a way to change fate so one day i will be on top".The moment after saying that someone said"I can help with that"then a black smoke poured in the cave and through it walked a black handed cloaked man walked in.Then Toffee said "who are you and what are you".The man then said " you can call me Torlock and a friend" then Torlock looked at him saying "what if I could fix your chances to a better fate".Toffee looked at him saying "What will you do"Torlock said "what I heard was a child was involved so i'll make it to were you have to worry about one and fixable to you.".Then Toffee looked at him and his hand and said "We will see but make sure you don't lead them to me".Then Torlock turned around and walked out and when heading out said "according to plan".(Flash forward to night time at Butterfly castle)There were two guards outside the prince's nursey door.The first guard turned to the second saying "huh its weird but do you hear footsteps"the second turned to him and said "yeah who would be up this late".Then Torlock came into full view both guards blocked the door saying "who are you and what is your bussiness". The air was thick with tension both guards had hands on their weapons but the tension was broken when Torlock raised his hand.Then before the guards could attack Torlock said"out of sight and out mind" black gas clouds shot at the guards and the moment the cloud cleared from their heads he was gone.The guards looked at the area the first one said "where'd he go" the second guard was about to respond when he suddenly looked like he forgot and said"where'd who go".The first guard was about to respond when he got the same look and said "I dont know".Then the door behind them opened and closed the second guard said" who opened and closed the door"the first guard with the look said"someone messed with the door".The second guard got the look and said "lets go back to guarding".Meanwhile in the nursery Torlock said"ha they can't see or remember what I do one of my best spells".Then he approached the nursey and said picking up the prince "aw your so cute you know I taught one of your grandma's a spell that sounds a little bit sounds like this one in the begining".Torlock then turned the prince around and put one hand on the sleeping prince's back saying" I called The Darkness onto me to store the darkness inside of me to take the darkness in others Hearts to tear my foes with it apart to store the dark Within Me to give the user power for all to see".Then moment after saying that a dark symbol appeared on the prince's back(the one seen above in the photo)and then disappeared.Then in a black cloud Torlock holding the prince dissappeared meanwhile a little later a portal is opened to earth Torlock and the prince in a cradle stepped out.Torlock put the prince on the doorsteps, the prince awoke looked up confused and Torlock said "now to give you a family I forsaw to have a lot of darkness".Then the prince saw Torlock shoot at least seven beams through the house hearing wierd sayings from Torlock and then after what seemed like minutes they stopped.Then after that he said"now then" and then he waved a glowing purple black hand over his face and then crouched down to the prince.Then he pulled down his hood and the prince saw he turned his face into one so horrifying he had to cry.The moment he cryed lights turned on Rita And Lynn Loud stepped out to see a lone baby in a cradle.Then Rita said "what is our son doing outside in a cradle"and Lynn shrugged saying "beats me what did we name him I can't remember".Then Rita said "we're finding out tommorow" and looked at the prince and said "come on Lincoln lets get you inside".The prince now called Lincoln looked confused he'd never seen this woman and she wasn't his mother and this caused Lincoln to cry further.Then Lynn loud senior said "he must be hungry i'll get the bottle" Lincoln cryed further they were'nt his family and what was going on where was his real family and sister star.Then with Lincoln in Rita's arms went back inside and across the street on a the neighbors roof Torlock said "so now you have a new family and a name now we will see eachother again Lincoln Butterfly that is a promise".