Chapter 16 - Bottled up

Chapter 16- Bottled up

A/N : I never put notes at the beginning of a chapter so this must be important. I get the vibe that this gonna be a real crappy chapter. But the next ones however… muahahahaha. Me has got a plan. Me is so excited. Me is so grammatically wrong it should be illegal.

Jillian’s POV

I didn’t get home too late but Brittany was still giving me the cold shoulder. I did kind of deserve it. Gosh my life is pathetic. I grabbed a vase from the dining table and smashed it against the wall. I don’t want to hate Dan, but I have to. I can’t forgive him. But he’s so sweet. Yeah but he’s really immature, that cost my family a lot of misery.

BUT HE DOESN’T EVEN F*CKING KNOW.

I wish I could explain everything to him, but I can’t.

“UGH!” I screamed, pulling my hair.

I needed to do something and fast, before I broke something else. Once I get mad, you better run freaking fast because I get scary.

And because I’m your typical teenage girl, I decided I wanted to go boxing.

Yeah, you heard me. Boxing.

Usually when I get mad, I just sing. But now I’m so frustrated  that frankly, singing is most definitely not going to cut it.

When I was a kid and my dad would get too stressed out, he would go boxing. One day, I followed him to the gym and he caught me. He’s the one who taught me everything I know and I wouldn’t take it back for a million shopping trips.

I’m a tough girl. Sue me.

I grabbed my sweats, a sports bra and a sweater. I took my boxing gloves and shoved them in my duffel bag.

*******************

Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch.

Sweat dripped down my front and forehead. My muscles were burning.

Punch. Punch. Punch. Squeak.

Hold up. What?

BAM!

I fell to the floor and groaned. The noise had distracted me and the punching back slammed into my face.

I looked up and saw that someone had walked into the gym. The door had probably made the squeaking noise.

I got up and squinted to see the intruder.

“So we meet again.” Dmitri said.

“What are you, some kind of psychotic murderer ninja turtle?”

He chuckled. “Ninja turtle?”

I shrugged.  “So, what are you doing here?”

“I think I could be asking you the same question.” He countered.

“I’m just blowing off some steam.” I said truthfully.

“Ah, I see.” He said, while taking out his equipment.

He was wearing a wife beater and his sweat pants hung low on his hips.

He’s so hot.

Like geez, how is this guy human?

I told you, he’s a god.

Dear inner fangirl, shut up, will ya?

Soon, he towered in front of me, wearing bright red boxing gloves.