Chapter 10 - She da bomb

Chapter 10 – She da bomb

Jillian’s POV

I put on one of the boy’s pants before leaving with my stuff. Well, it didn’t consist of much.

When I got home, I felt weird in the stomach. It wasn’t period cramps, it was…well, Dan cramps. When I saw him saunter down to the kitchen in nothing but jeans, I’m pretty sure I died and went to heaven. I didn’t regret anything that I had done, it kind of went with my image. My image was basically flirty and bitchy. It was my motto and I stuck by it.  Just then, I heard a pair of footsteps run in my direction. I watched as my best friends’ faces went from angry to concerned, and then back to angry.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED? DID YOU HAVE SEX OR WERE ALMOST MURDERED OR HAVING SEX AND THEN ALMOST MURDERED IN THE PROCESS!?” Jenn yelled, bewildered.

Stef nudged her sharply in the ribs.

“Beaten and almost raped.” She hissed.

On the inside, I wanted to cry, but I knew better than to cry in front of them. I wanted to be tough, like always. So I didn’t cry. I just put up my tough façade.

Jenn gasped. “Well did you call the police or something?”

“No.”

“Aren’t you going to?” It was Stef’s turn to butt in.

“Well, yeah but I kind of had to take care of not dying before that.”

I went up to my room to change and hide my bruises with makeup, when a familiar white box caught my attention.

I wanted to open it, just to see. At the last minute I stopped myself.

“Curiosity killed the cat...” I refrained myself.

Then I smirked.

 “Satisfaction brought it back.” I said to myself as I walked up to the box and opened it.

I pulled out a beautiful black dress THAT I WANTED OH EM GEE HE BOUGHT ME THE DRESS OH MY GOD IT’S THE DRESS!

I wanted to jump around but I couldn’t, because of my battered up self.

But then I thought, IT’S THE DRESS! AS IN, HE PAID A FRIGGIN ARM AND A LEG TO PAY FOR THIS! IS HE BRAIN DEAD?!

I was going to have a serious talk with this guy. This incredibly sweet and cute guy that I really enjoyed spending my time with and- wait what was I doing? Sorry, not falling for the charm.

Stef walked into my room. When she saw the dress, she raised a brow.

“You bought that?”

“No, Dan did.”

“Good. Now you have something to wear tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Your double date with Mark… Remember?”

“Oh crap! I totally forgot!”

“You should cancel.”

“I can’t, he’ll think I chickened out.”

“True.” She sighed.

I took my phone out and texted Dan.

Me: I need you to show me what you’ll wear tomorrow when we meet up with Mark and his girlfriend.

Dan: Crap, I almost forgot.

Me: Mhmm.

Dan: Alright, well, I’ll go to the mall and find something decent.