Chapter 14- Invitations and Rejection

Jillian’s POV

SO I PUT MY HAAANDS UP THEY’RE PLAYING MY SONG YOU KNOW WE’RE GONNA BE OKAY! YEEEEEEEEAAAH IT’S A PARTY IN THE U.S.A!” I belted out.

Alright, it’s been 30 seconds, NEXT SONG!

“CHLOOOOEEEE I KNOW YOUR SISTER TURNS EVERYONE ON! BUT YOU’RE THE ONE I WAAANT!”

I have this rule (or more like natural instinct) one I’m 30 seconds through a song, I get bored and have to change it. I don’t think I’ve listened to a whole song voluntarily unless it was one of my favorites.

Riiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiing!

Damn you cellphone, for ruining all my fun.

“You’re talking, I’m listening.” I answered.

I heard chuckling on the other line.

“Hey babe.”

“Hello stranger who eerily, has my phone number. Should I call the police or will you unmask yourself?” I teased to whoever it was.

“What?” He asked dumbly.

“Who. The. Fuck. Is. On. The. Line.” I sighed.

“Ah, well when you put it that way, it makes me feel less competent.”

“Ha. Less competent? More like dumb as a fucking post.”

“That was so funny Cottontail, I almost forgot to laugh.”

I smirked. Of course it was Dan.

“I hope you called for a reason and not just to annoy me, I was planning on visiting people.”

“Oh? And who is the person that is so important that you would leave me for him or her?”

I groaned at his nosiness. “Bye Dan.” I said pulling the phone from my ear. Then I hung up on him. Guess he should’ve gotten to the point.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

“What. Do. You. Want.”

“My friend’s dad owns a restaurant and lots of kids from school are going, you in?”

When I didn’t say anything, he added. “You can bring your friends.”

“Alright when is it?”

“Tonight.”

“’Kay, text me the details.”