Chapter 7 - Mystery girl

Dan’s POV

***The next day***

After Jillian blew me off, I finally got the message. She didn’t want to see me and most definitely did NOT like me. Why? I had no idea. But apparently it was a big deal. Girls… I sighed. Plus I saw her at her party making out with some guy. I don’t know why, but it bothered me. I had never seen him before, he must go to another school. I needed a change of scenery so I decided to go to a club, nothing fancy, just an ordinary club. Usually I would go with Devon, Conner, Aaron, Brandon, Charlie or Parker, but I was just so fed up of all the drama that I needed some 1-on-1 time.

Well, actually, some me-on-1 time, if you catch my drift.

As soon as I set foot in the club I immediately noticed something was different. Tons of people were gathered in a circle around someone, a girl to be precise. I couldn’t quite see her. All I saw was her mane of blue and green hair bobbing in a sea of people.

“Of course, one drunken girl is all it takes and people come crawling.”I mumbled to myself.

“Dude, she’s not drunk. She’s awesome.” A guy next to me replied.

“Oh sorry bro, I didn’t realize you two knew each other.” I apologised, hoping this guy wasn’t her brother or boyfriend or something. The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight.

Know her?” He asked bewildered. “Everybody knows her, she’s the freakin’ Bomb!”

“The Bomb? Sounds like something out of a movie. What’s so special about her anyways?”

“She dances like nobody’s watching. Not like twerking her buns off or anything,”

I chuckled at that.

“You have to see her in action to understand. Plus, she sings really well. She’s just… different, you know?.”

“No, I don’t know, but thanks.” I was about to leave when I remembered that he didn’t answer my first question.

“Why is she called the Bomb?”

He smirked. “She doesn’t tell anyone her name. She just shows up to a club and dances with people. She’s always the one to get the party going. Those clubs that seem so alive? Yeah well when she gets there, the whole place explodes. She’s like, mind blowing.” He shook his head in awe.

“Seems like you know a lot about her.” I say.

“I’ve seen her thrice.” He answered sheepishly.

I dragged my palm from my forehead to my lips to cover my smile. Time to go see what all the buzz was about.

I walked past tons and tons of people. I honestly didn’t understand how one girl could possibly attract so much attention. When I finally got a little closer, I found myself back to her. She was alone and my first thought was, uh loner much? My second thought was she was alone, as in, any guy could chuck himself at her and no one would be there to notice anything. Now, I wasn’t planning on anything but I found it peculiar for a girl to be all alone at a club. I mean usually don’t they travel in packs?

She really did dance like no one was watching and I found it quite amusing. She swayed her hips and clapped her hands to the beat of Blame it on the alcohol by Jamie Foxx and T-Pain. She even attempted a break dance move, and when she fell she burst out laughing. I kind of understood what that guy had meant earlier. She was like a breath of fresh air compared to other girls. I watched as she jumped and sang along. She danced with a guy and then his girlfriend came up, arms crossed, and the Bomb danced with her too! I was honestly expecting a cat fight. She moved from person to person dancing with strangers. Now usually that would be weird, or creepy, but she made it fun. After a while, she got tired and went to get a drink, or should I say, like ten. The shots were lined up in front of her and someone yelled.

“You won’t be able man, you’re a girl!”

Without even bothering to look around she hollered.

“You’re contradicting yourself you sexist pig!”

I chuckled. Well isn’t she feisty. Guess they don’t call her The Bomb for nothing. Although, I did doubt she would be able to have any more than three or four shots.

Much to my surprise, she chugged down all of her shots like they were water. She whipped her head in the DJ’s direction, jumped off her seat and directed herself towards him without stumbling. She made a request and I was quite surprised to hear Carrie Underwood’s Before he cheats blaring through the speakers. People started to chant:

“Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing!”

She shook her head frantically. “Not this time, I have something MUCH better planned.” She smirked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

She speed walked to behind the bar where she pulled out a baseball bat. Holy shit… Was she going to do what I thought she was? I was really curious so I followed her, among the many, many, MANY, others who wanted know what she was going to do too.

She walked out of the club but you could still hear the music.

I dug my keys into the side

Of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats

Just as I had thought, she was walking towards a car, swinging the bat in anticipation. Man, I almost felt bad for the poor guy who was going to discover his ride was being thrashed by his crazy drunk ex-girlfriend. As she swung the bat against the glass, I got a closer look of the car. Holy crap. That was my car.

I stood there for a moment in complete and utter shock. Then, adrenaline kicked in and I opened my mouth to yell at her. I didn’t even know this chick, and she was thrashing my car? My freaking car! My poor car… I mourned. But then I clamped it shut. That wasn’t my car, it was the same model, same manufacturer, but the licence plate at the back was different. A few cars down, I saw my own car, untouched.

I breathed a sigh of relief and watched as the girl slashed through three of his tires. She grabbed a bright red lipstick and wrote in big;

It was an honest mistake

She drew a winky face next to it.

Wow. Talk about bad ass. I looked to my side to see that the guy from earlier had made a reappearance.

“Does she always pull stuff like this?” I asked.

“Nope. This is a first. I don’t know what the owner of that car did, but man he’s in deep shit.” He said.

The girl turned grinning from ear to ear, a hand placed on her hips. I couldn’t catch a glance of her face but all I could think was;

Who is this mystery girl?

***End of chapter 7***

Not edited so sorry for any mistakes :/

A/N: What do you guys want to see more of? Do tell!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND MAYBE EVEN FOLLOW! ;)