Chapter 3

Austin's POV:

As I turned down my block and stopped infront of my house I heard Alan gasp. "What, What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Oh nothing its just that... we're neighbors..." Alan said. Wow I didn't even notice someone else moved into that house, I said. Well thats interesting. Alan and I walked inside and sat on the couch. My dad wasn't home as usual, he always at work. Alan was just staring at me. What do you wanna do now I asked Alan. I don't know, what can we do, Alan replied. Wanna watch some movies and shit? I asked smirking. Alan smiled widely and nodded. "What movies ya got," I hopped off the couch and too out a bunch of dvds I owned. We have The Nightmare Before Christmas, Starwars, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and 500 days o- I was cut off by Alan shrieking. "OH MY GOD I LOVE 500 DAYS OF SUMMER PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE WATCH IT PLEASE AUSTIN I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF WE DO PLEASE" I chuckled and put the movie in. "I ran to a closet and got a blanket. "I hope you don't mind" I said. "Not at all" Alan replied. I plopped onto the couch and put the blanket over me. I saw Alan looking at me and I opened my arms for him. "Awww come here ya little ginger." Alan laughed and sat closer to me and I wrapped my arms around him.

By the end of the movie Alan had fallen asleep and was leaning his head on my shoulder. Which was pobably the cutest thing I have seen in my life. I was just scrolling through my phone when I heard the door open. My dad walked in and saw Alan in my arms and just smirked. Of course I had told my dad about my sexuality a couple years back so I wasn't worried at all. "Got yourseld a boyfriend Aust?" My dad asked. "NO DAD SHUT UP" I whisper/yelled. "Okay sureeee" my dad said. I flipped him off and he just casually walked out into the kitchen laughing quietly. I never thought about this but what if Alan is a homophob... I thought he was flirting with me or some shit today but what if I'm just imagining things? I guess I'll find out.

Alan's POV:

Austin and I were silently cuddling while watching 500 days of summer, my all time favorite movie. I slowly felt myself drifting into sleep. In the middle of a dream I was having about Austin and me dating I heard a sound. Being the light sleeper that I am I woke up instantly but didn't move when I heard a voice I wan't familiar with. "Got yourself a boyfriend Aust?" My stomach was doing flips. "NO DAD SHUT UP" Austin whispered. "Okay sureeeee" the mystery noise said and then chuckled. I don't know how to respond to all of this. Is Austin gay? I know I am, I have been for as long as I can remember. I pretended to wake up and I opened my eyes. "Oh look who's awake" Austin said. I stretched out my arms and legs and leaned my head on Austins shoulder again. "Wanna go up to my room?" Austin asked. Surely I said and followed Austin up the stairs. As soon as I walked into his room I was not dissappointed by all the band posters. Damn Austin you have a great music taste I stated. Why thank you Alan Austin said. Austin sat on his bed and I joined him. "Hey Alan?" Austin asked sounding nervous. "Yeah Austin?" I replied. W-would you care if I was gay? Austin asked me. No no Austin no way. Even if I did I would be a hypocrite; I said the last part quietly. You mean you're gay too Austin asked. Well duh, would a straight guy cuddle with you throughout an entire movie? I asked. "Haha well I didn't think about that," Austin said.

There was a little bit of an awkward silence between the two of us. I decided to break the silence. "So have you dated any guys in the past?" I asked. One... you? Austin asked. I only dated one too. It wasn't that serious though we only dated a couple months I said. "Oh that cool I guess," Austin said. "I dated this guy for about two years but he moved away so he ended it on me." Oh wow Aust I'm sorry, that must have been awful to deal with, I said. No its fine really I was kind of sad, but the you called me Aust so its all good Austin chuckled. I began feeling a lot more confident after that statement. So you like it when I call you Aust? I said and moved closer to Austin. He went all red and nodded. Its cute. He muttered. I was just looking at him when he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. He pulled away quickly and stared at me wide eyed. "I-I'm so fucking stupid oh God I'm sorry Alan I don't know what got into me I- With that I cut him off and pressed my lips to him and stayed that way for a few seconds. Austin then bit my bottem lip causing me to quietly groan. The next thing I knew I was making out with Austin. Austin was hovering over me dominating me completely. I had my hand up his shirt exploring. Austin was killing me inside. Why does he have to be such a god-damn good kisser. I just let him dominate me, I liked it a lot. Austin eventually pulled away causing me to whimper. Austin chuckled "Actually the only reason I stopped kissing you was because I was going to ask you to be my boyfriend." I felt my face turn red and I nodded quickly, and with that Austin crashed his lips down on my again. I hope every day is like this.