Chapter 2

Austin's POV:

Well would you look at that! I am now walking down the halls with an adorable ginger boy by my side, Whoopy! "First period we have study hall so follow me my good man" I said. Alan giggled, yes giggled, and trailed behind me looking around. I took notice how his eyes skimmed the crowded hallway, looking at people. Kind of like he was trying to figure out their story. This brought a smile to my face. It was probably the cutest thing how interested he is in everything. "What are you smiling about?' Alan said with a slight giggle. "Oh umm nothing" I replied with. Great Austin just great, he knows you're thinking about something now, I thought. 

We finally got to the classroom and sat at the two desks in the back. Our homeroom teacher was really laid back and just let us talk for the period which was cool. Now I get to learn more about Alan. "Hey Alan wanna play the question game?" I asked. Alan raised his eyebrows. "Ahh okay you must really like me" he joked. To me this wasn't a joke and I was starting to get a little hot under the collar. I played it off well though. We asked eachother questions for a while when I finally thought of the pefect one. "Ok my turn," I stated. "Have you seen anyone here that has caught your eye yet?" Alan looked down. I couldn't tell if he was hiding something or he was just thinking. "Well I think so... there is this one person I've seen that I think is very attractive."  My heart sank, damn how is he having this much of an affect on me if I have only known him for a couple hours? I pretended like his answer didn't bother me and we continued playing the game until the end of the period.

Alan's POV:

Besides homeroom, the rest of the day was kinda boring. The only not boring part was Austin. He was extremely funny and sweet and God help what is he doing to me. During lunch Austin paid for my food and took me to his "secret hideout." Behind the school there were a bunch of trees and in the middle of the trees was an old picnic table that Austin said he found as a freshman. It was truely beautiful and knowing I have already made a friend is great. After cheking tumblr and twitter I put my phone down. My phone was then quickly picket up by Austin. Without my permission Austin went onto my phone and started typing. Nervous he would look at my tumblr or some shit I went to grab it from him. "Austin what the hell are you doing" I said. "Oh relax ginger princess I'm just putting my number in." Wait.... did he just call me "ginger princess" Butterflies errupted in my stomach. Austin was concentrating really hard on what he was doing. When he handed me my phone back it said "Austin amazing perfect beautiful talented awesome hot to cool for you Carlile." I looked up from my phone and started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Austin sat there in complete silence. When I finally stopped Austin said "I was just stating the obvious." Which caused me to laugh even more.

At the end of the day while I was putting away all my crap Austin scared me from behind. Being the 12 year old girl I am inside I screamed really loud and hit him on the shoulder. "Austinnnn" I groaned. "Don't do that you shit." "Awww but its cute" Austin replied. Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come over after school today. We can hang out and shit. I was happier than I have ever been. "Of course" I replied trying not to sound too excited. "Alright lets go then gingy." Austin crouched down. "Hop on my back."  I giggled and jumped onto him and we ran to his car."