Chapter 18

I should be doing homework right now but I don't care. Not sure how many chapters this is actually going to be and its kind of bothering me that there isn't really a plot... just smut... but whatever 

Alan's POV:

I woke up to the sound of something heavy hitting the floor. I sat up disoriented and looked around the living room. Austin was kneeling on the floor in a baseball hat, a random t-shirt, baseball pants and cleats. "Oh sorry Alan I didn't mean to wake you up I just dropped my bat.

"Its fine." I said rubbing my eyes. I tore the blanket off of me and went to stand up to get coffee when I remembered I was completely naked. "Oh yeah..." I thought to myself before shrugging my shoulders and standing up anyway. Its not like I'm hiding from anyone.

I walked past Austin and reached up to get a coffee cup from the cabinet. I felt eyes on me and I smiled to myself. "You know Austin, its impolite to stare." I said with a sigh, pouring some coffee into the cup I got out. I heard shuffling behind me and two arms wrapped around my waist. Austin leaned down and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

It was an extremely weird feeling, clothes against bare skin. I just took a deep breath and leaned my head back on Austin's shoulder. I craved being close to him. Austin planted tiny kisses up my neck. I turned around and he kissed me sweetly on the lips. I pulled away and smiled up at him.  "When are you going to be done with practice?" I asked, grabbing my coffee from the counter and taking a sip.

"Around 12:00, I was thinking I'll get a ride from Alex or something and then afterwards you can come pick me up and we could do something fun." Austin said with a smile, running his fingers through my bed head. I yawned and nodded. "Sounds good to me. How the hell are you so awake in the morning?" I asked Austin, who laughed and kissed me again. "I love mornings!" he said happily. I just shook my head. We really are complete opposites.

I ran upstairs and put on a pair of sweatpants. I heard a car door open and close outside so I went back downstairs. "MORNING LOVEBIRDS" Alex chimed as he walked in. "Morning dick wad" I joked, causing Alex to stick his tongue out at me. I did the same and Austin walked downstairs. "Ayyyeeeee Alex hey man!" Austin said walking over and doing that bro hug thing. 

Alex jumped up and sat on the counter. "So you ready for the first practice?" Alex asked, clapping his hands. Austin laughed before screaming "WOOO" really loud, causing me to cover my ears. "Not necessary." I said grumpily. Austin kissed me on the cheek and said sorry. 

"So... who else is on the team?" I asked, jumping up and sitting on the counter like Alex did. "Uhhh Vic, Oli, Josh, Aaron, Tino, Phil, Jaime, Tony, Mike, Rian, Zack and a couple more people." Alex said, picking up my coffee and taking a sip.

"No Jack?" I asked confused. Alex smiled and shook his head. "Jack isn't one for playing sports." I smiled at the fact that Alex smiled at the mention of Jack. "Actually Jack is in the car, he was just going to come to the practice and wait till its over. We were going to uh... hang out together afterwards." Alex said looking at the floor.

"Tell Jack he can chill here with me if he wants to instead of sitting alone. I was going to pick up Austin afterwards. He can come in the car with me and then go with you." I said happily. Alex nodded and went outside. "I'll tell him" Alex said. After the door closed, Austin and I both looked at each other. "They so like each other." Austin said loudly. He covered his mouth and snorted. "I know!" I said, just as loud as Austin had.

Jack and Alex walked inside. "Hey guys, looking sexy." Jack said, walking past us and plopping himself on the couch. "Alright Aust you ready to go?" Alex asked, shaking Austin on the shoulders. "YEAHHH" Austin said obnoxiously. I just laughed.

"Bye Jack, bye Alan I love you."  Austin said, kissing me on the lips. "Heyyy I want a kiss" Jack said, sitting up on the couch and looking at Austin and me. Austin laughed and blew a kiss to Jack. "bye Alan, bye Jacky... I...see you later." Alex said awkwardly, running his hand through his hair. With that they were gone.

I think I'm going to keep chapters this long instead of 2,000 words per chapter.  I feel like its a hassle to read them when they're that long.