Chapter 14

There is a little bit of rough smut in this chapter so if you can't handle it don't read it c:

Austin's POV

As soon as the basement door closed behind us it was quiet. If you walked through the house you wouldn't even think anyone was home. We walked up the stairs where all the familie's bedrooms were. I knew this from all the times I've slept over Vic's house. I knew there was a guest bedroom on the far left so I decided to take the party there.

I leaned down and kissed Alan, grabbing his ass and walking us towards the room. Alan moaned into the kiss, rubbing his hand up and down my chest. I opened the door only to see Jenna on top of Tay, both of them without shirts on. Not surprising... I covered Alan's eyes and stood there frozen. Jenna pulled away from Tay, smiling and waving, adding in a "hey guys" before returning to her make out session.

I slowly backed out of the room and closed the door, taking my hands off Alan's eyes. "Well that wasn't weird at all." Alan said sarcastically. I just nodded and took a deep breath. "Now where were we." I said before catching Alan off guard, kissing him again. I returned my hand to its favorite place, on Alan's ass, and started thinking of my other options. 

I knew Vic had a brother named Mike so I decided to go there before going in Vic's room. I picked up Alan and carried him to the room next to Vic's. Alan started sucking on my neck and pulling my hair. I pushed his back against a wall and went back to kissing him.

I put Alan down and he put his hand down the front of my jeans. I gasped and pushed myself against his hand. I felt myself getting harder and I wanted Alan to feel what I felt. I put my hand down Alan's black skinny jeans and watched his reaction. Watching him turned me on even more. After a little bit of teasing each other, I took my hand out of Alan's pants and he did the same to me.

 I opened the door. There stood Alex with Jack on his knees in front of him, sucking his dick. I'm not surprised. "Oh hey guys" Alex said, you could tell he was pretty drunk. Jack stood up and stood next to Alex.

Neither of them seemed to care they were both naked. "You guys are gay, wanna join in?" Jack said, slurring his words. I just closed the door. Alan laughed "I knew there was something between them." I nodded in agreement and kept walking.

"Vic's room sounds pretty good to me." I thought to myself. Both Alan and I were getting pretty frustrated. Usually when we want to have sex we get straight to it, but not today. I hope Vic doesn't mind we're about to do this in his room... Then again why should we tell him?

I opened the door to Vic's room, the sound of moans filled my ears. Right in front of my eyes I saw Vic fucking Kellin. Once again, not surprised. Both Vic and Kellin's eyes went wide. Both of them were at a loss for words.

"Austin... Alan... please don't-" I cut Vic off. "Its fine guys really. If you're not ready for people to know we won't tell, your secret is safe with us." Alan nodded in agreement. "We'll leave you two alone." Alan said before closing the door. No more than ten seconds later loud moans were coming from the room again.

"Where do we go now?" Alan asked me, wrapping his arms around my back and groping my ass just like I had done to him. "I have an idea." I said smirking. 

I walked all the way to the other end of the hallway where there was another staircase and led Alan upstairs. I had been up here before with Vic, it was basically a big game room.

I opened the door, letting Alan in first and following him. It was exactly how I remembered it last time I was here. There were arcade games, a huge tv, a wrap-around couch, piles of video games and a pool table.