Chapter 15

Hey sorry for taking so long to update, school is insane I get so much homework.

Alan's POV:

I woke up in Austin's bungalow at 11AM the day after the party. I carefully unwrapped Austin's arms from around me and stood up, wincing at the pain on my ass. I took my phone off the charger and gasped when I saw the date. It was december 20th which means its almost Christmas. I really gotta get moving on his Christmas present. I sighed and went into the bathroom and pulled down my pants, looking in the mirror at the marks from the night before. 

A smile creeped up on my face and I looked back to the bed where Austin was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom with some difficulty and brushed my teeth. Then I walked towards the bed quietly and crawled next to him, kissing his neck until he woke up. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and smiled. "Hi Alan" Austin said happily, wrapping his arms back around me and squeezing me.

"Hey handsome" I replied, kissing his cheek and smiling. Austin quickly caught me off guard and kissed me deeply, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I tried to keep up with him. I opened my mouth allowing him entrance when he suddenly stopped. "I'm gonna go shower and stuff." Austin said before kissing my cheek and getting up. I just stared at him "OH... okay..."

I said and pulled out my phone. 

I got a text from Jenna so I opened it and read it. "Hey Alan Tay and I are going to the mall today do you and Austin wanna go?" I smiled and replied. "Sure we'll meet you there at 1." I said and threw my phone back on the bed.

After a few minutes Austin got out of the shower in only a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over to his dresser to look for clothes for the day. He had water dripping down his chest and toned body. I felt myself getting even more turned on. I was still turned on from the surprise makeout session we had before. "Like what you see?" Austin said winking. "Austin Carlile you are the sexiest person alive." I said, checking him out. Austin shrugged and dropped his towel. My jaw dropped open. Austin just smirked and started getting dressed. "Quit being suck a tease you jerk!" I said with a groan. "Never!" Austin said with a chuckle. 

After Austin got dressed he came over and laid next to me. "Oh yeah I totally forgot!" I said hitting myseld on the forehead. Austin just looked at me confused.  "Aust, Jenna and Tay invited us to the mall I said we would meet them there at one. Can you drop me off at home so I can get a change of clothes?" I asked Austin, taking a hold of his hand. 

"Sure princess lets go." Austin said. He dropped me off and I walked inside. My mom was at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and her laptop. Probably doing some buisness stuff. "Hey mom" I said and sat down next to her, putting my phone on the table.

"Hey Alan how was the party? Did you drink a lot?" My mom asked concerned. She felt my forehead to check if it was warm and held my face in her hands, looking at my features to see if I was hungover. I just laughed and shook my head. "Nope both Austin and I didn't drink." I said proudly. My mom smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

"If you weren't drinking you must have been doing something else." My mom said with a wink. "No mom we just laughed at drunk people." I said quickly. My mom just giggled and shook her head. "Then what's with the hickeys on your neck then?" She said raising an eyebrow.

My eyes went wide and I put my hand up to my neck, covering whatever marks were there. I silently cursed at Austin for giving me those. My mom laughed and coninued typing on her laptop. "I'm going to the mall with Austin and our friends Tay and Jenna today so I'm gonna go get ready." I said, getting up and going upstairs.