Chapter 7

Alan's POV: 

On Monday morining I had the biggest smile on my face as I walked into school. It made it even better knowing that only one other person knew why I was so happy and he is the one who caused it. Austin. Austin freaking Carlile. I don't understand how the little fucker is always on my mind. I feel like once I let him in he took over me. I don't mind though. I love every single thing about Austin. His smile, his laugh, his opinion on life, fuck even his sneeze is enough to make my heart melt into a pile of goo. All these thoughts filled my mind as I walked towards homeroom with none other than the cutie himself. I couldn't help myself but stare up at him, wondering how lucky I was to have him as my boyfriend. The cool thing about this school is that no one seems to care that we are openly gay.Every once in a while we would even kiss and  no one even turns our way. I'll catch the occasional glimpse of disgust from some jocks but other than that no one has said a single word. I really like it here.

As I was taking notes in history class, I felt a hand on my upper thigh. Austin was staring up at the board not even looking at me, but drawing light patterns on my thigh, moving his hand higher and higher as he took his notes. I decided to write him a note instead of making any sounds I quickly wrote down on a piece of paper "quit it you're turning me on" and pretended to stretch my arms, dropping it on his desk. I saw Austin smirk and wrote on the back of the note, throwing it on my desk. "Thats the point ;p" was written in sloppy handwriting. I smirked at it, wrote "later..." on the paper and threw it at him before  wacking his hand off my thigh. I saw Austin do a tiny fist-pump and I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Is there anything you want to share with the class Mr. Ashby?" the pissed off voice of my teacher said. "No ma'am I just remembered a funny joke thats all." I replied trying not to show any hint that I was lying. She apparently bought it and turned around, or she just didn't feel like arguing with me. I was quick to turn to Austin and stick my tongue out at him, to which he wrote another note and threw it to me. "That's mine later..." the note said causing me to turn red instantly. Damn the things this boy does to me.

At lunch Austin and I went to the secret hideout and ate in peace listening to slipknot and Linkin Park, if you could call that peace. Austin had his hand around my shoulder, slowly dropping down to my ass which he squeezed multiple times. "Austin whats with you, you're all touchy today" I asked with a smirk. "Whatttt am I not allowed to touch my boyfriend?" Austin replied chuckling. "I can almost feel the teenage hormones radiating off of you right now" I joked. "Ha ha ha sooo funny" Austin chuckled sarcasticlly. I just leaned my head on his shoulder and pecked his neck a couple times, teasing him. I heard the bell ring off in the distance and let out an obnoxious groan, not wanting to go back to class. Austin laughed and pulled me up. "Lets go ginger kitten" he sighed. "Later will be fun." he added before grabbing my face and kissing me deeply. My heart lept in my chest. "O-okay" I stuttered dreamily. Why does he do these things to me?!

Austin's POV: 

I have been teasing Alan all freaking day and to be honest, it was like I was teasing myself. I just wanted to pick up my little ginger and cuddle with him, but fuck him at the same time ya know.... probably not. We had math class now which was probably the worst period of the day for me. I plopped down behind Alan with some interesting ideas in mind for this period. Not to mention I had a great view considering Alan sat with his ass pressed against the back of the chair. I started thinking about how anyone could probably look at Alan's ass if they sat behind him, and I started to get a little over protective. Alan is mine and I do not think it is okay for anyone, ANYONE besides me to be able to even think about Alan that way! The bell rang pullng me from my thoughts and the teacher walked in, instantly talking about some boring shit that I couldn't care less about. All I know is that one day I am going ot be in a band. I want to be there for kids that are going through tough shit, I want to help. My mind instantly went back to Alan's ass. He himself was sitting there innocently as a freaking 10 year old taking notes. The cuteness level of that boy is way too high for his own good. My heart flutters at the mention of his name. Alan Ashby, the cutest kitten in the whole world.

Now thinking of it why the hell is Alan so in love with cats? I don't understand and I don't think I ever will. He freaking loves them. I personally think it is the cutest thing in the whole world. He doesn't have a cat does he? If he does I've never seen it. Well now I have a birthday present idea... I snapped out of my thoughts and started slowly moving my foot up the back of Alan's chair, touching his ass with the tip of my shoe. Alan jumped a little bit causing me to chuckle and put my foot down. A couple minutes later I did it again but this time Alan didn't freak out, the fucker pushed his ass against my foot to tease me. A quiet growl escaped my mouth and I tried distracting myself before I got too turned on. "Oh what a lovely pencil" "My these desks sure are swell!" "I wonder how many ceiling tiles there are?" It seemed to work. 

By the end of the day I'm pretty sure I was eye fucking Alan. I watched from across the hall as he put his books away to go home. He bent over to get  a book from his bag and I swear the sight could have killed me. When he was done packing I sprinted over to him and threw him over my shoulder. "Ahhh shit Austin why!?" Alan shrieked. "Because.... I need to fuck you!" I said as I jogged over to my car, putting Alan down and opening the passenger's door for him. He got inside the car and I ran to the other side, getting in and driving out of the school parking lot. When we got to a stop light Alan grabbed my face and kissed me deeply , carressing my face. After about a minute I heard a beep from behind me, quickly realizing that the light changed to green, When we finally got to the bungalow I hopped out of the car and opened Alan's door, picking him up and carrying up to bed. I threw him on the bed and crawled over to him. "Finally!" I shouted, causing him to giggle. We were kissing and ripping at eachother's clothes when Alan's phone started ringing. Alan groaned out of frustration and answered it, his face immedialty turning white. "Alan... what happened?" I asked cautiously. "Alan blinked a few times before opening his mouth. "My mom was in a car crash... she is at the hospital now..." and with that I grabbed my keys and we headed to the nearest hospital to see Alan'a mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DAAAA 

It isn't always a walk in the park and some smut now is it?