Chapter 10

Austin's POV:

On Thursday Alan didn't feel well so I took care of him. I made soup and got him a bunch of blankets and treated him like the princess he is. We were cuddling on the couch watching Up when my dad walked in. "Aust! How's everything?" I stood up and walked over to my dad, hugging him. "Great dad, we're taking it slow today because Alan doesn't feel too good." I said motioning towards Alan. My dad gave Alan a sympathetic look before looking back at me. "I hope you're taking good care of him." He said seriously. "He is taking great care of me don't worry" Alan said with a groggy voice. I smiled at Alan and turned back to my dad. "What can I do for you Pop" I asked slightly confused as to why he was here. "Nothing really I just wanted to stop by and say hey and check on you guys... make sure nothing too crazy is going on." He said with a wink. I flipped him off and laughed. "Dad quit it with the jokes nothing 'crazy' is going on trust me" I said, motioning to the movie and all the blankets. Alright.. so it was kind of a lie... some crazy stuff had been happening but I think I'll keep that between Alan and me. "You can stay here for a little bit if you want." I said, knowing the guilt would make him leave. "No no I don't want to intrude on your love life! I'm no cock block or whatever you call it." I punched my dad jokingly on the arm. Alan was blushing like crazy which I personally thought was adorable. "I'm gonna head out, see you later! Stay safe you guys, oh and Alan make sure my boy Austin here treats you well." Alan smiled and nodded, giving my dad a thumbs up before laying back down. I hugged my dad and he left, leaving me and Alan alone again. I plopped back down on the couch and Alan crawled over to me, resting his head on my lap.

"Austinnn" Alan groaned loudly. I laughed before responding. "What's up kitten?" I played with his hair while he laid there with his eyes closed. "It would make me feel better if you took your shirt off" Alan said casually. I laughed and pulled my shirt off over my head. "Better?" I asked with a chuckle. Alan checked me out before smirking and nodding his head and closing his eyes again. After a couple minutes Alan was asleep and I was just sitting there watching Up. 

After the movie ended I gently lifted Alan's head off my lap and put a pillow under it before getting up and going pee. When I got back Alan was sitting on the couch, he looked up at me and smiled. "Austin I feel better now, can you kiss me?" I laughed and sat next to him on the couch before kissing him on the cheek. "That isn't what I ment Austinnnn! Kiss me here" Alan whined and pointed to his lips. I kissed his forehead instead before shaking my head. "Princess I would but if I get sick that means we have to wait even longer before we can kiss again." I said sadly. The truth is that I wanted to kiss his adorable lips really badly but I didn't want to risk getting sick and having to wait longer. Alan pouted and leaned his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed the top of his head. 

Later on I made Alan more soup before I headed to the beach and went for a run. I grabbed my headphones and jogged down to the beach before I started running. I used to be on the baseball team and track team in school before my mom died. After she died I gave up all the sports I played and barely talked to anyone for a while. All I did was chill in my room and listen to music. I was running on the beach for a while when all of a sudden I saw the same guy who was attacking Alan a few days earlier. I stopped running when he walked towards me. I felt myself tense up and clench my jaw. This guy is the last thng I need running through my head right now. I go running to relax, not to get pissed off. 

He walked up to me with a fake smile on his face. I straightened out my back so I was at my full height before I crossed my arms. "You know if you weren't there that day I saw your boyfriend... I would have taken him home and fucked him." The guy said with a smirk. I was fuming with anger and all I wanted to do was snap that fuckers neck. "You know if my boyfriend didn't stop me I would have killed you." I replied to him, looking him dead in the eyes. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Hey your boyfriend is so hot it would have been worth it to be perfectly honest with you. You know, you're not too bad yourself, you can come to my place if you want. I'll let you fuck me, even though I prefer topping. You're worth it." The guy said, biting his lip and rubbing his hand on my chest. I couldn't take it anymore I punched him across the face, causing him to fall down. I walked over and stood over him. "If you even think about coming near me or my boyfriend again I will fucking kill you. Don't even come on this beach again." With that I ran back to the bungalow and up to Alan, getting into bed and wrapping my arms around him.

Nothing will ever hurt Alan ever again. I looked down at the gorgous boy and pushed the hair away from his face. In that moment I realized that I loved Alan more than anything else in the world. I loved everything about him and I needed to let him know as soon as possible. I kissed the top of his head before pulling him closer to me and falling asleep. I would tell him I loved him tomorrow. I just hope he feels the same way.

Sorry for the corny chapter. It was kind of a filler I guess. Had to move the story along and add a little drama. The next chapter will be better I promise!