Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so this is my first Cashby fic and I just want to know if its going okay? I hope that if anyone is reading this (which I doubt) they are enjoying it. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV:

The past few weeks have been perfect. They usually consist of Alan coming to my house, or me going to his house and us just chilling. Alan was great to have around. He always knew what to do to make me smile. On top of that he was insanely adorable. Today was Friday so I'm going to ask Alan to stay the night. As I was packing up my stuff for the day I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I smirked knowing who it was and turned around. Alan was looking up at me with a big smile. "Hi Austin" Alan said happily. "Hey ginger kitten" I said returning the enthusiasm. "I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at my house today?" I asked. "Of course I will cutie," Alan said. "Alright then lets go," and with that I grabbed Alan's hand and dragged him to my car.

When we got home we went up to my room and sat on my bed. Alan put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "You tired baby?" I asked. "Mhmm" Alan said barely audible. Well then lets take a nap. Alan and I laid down with my arms around him and quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up Alan was still asleep, but I had to pee unbelievably bad. I tried pull away from him but just felt his tiny hands pull me back and a load groan. I chuckled "Alan I really gotta pee let me go." Another groan came from Alan. "Alan pleaseeee" I begged. Out of no where Alan turned around and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it for a couple seconds before pulling away and getting up. Alan groaned for the third time in like five minutes. "Expect some more when you get back" Alan said. With that I jogged to the bathroom and tried to pee as quickly as possible. I washed my hands and ran back to my room but Alan wasn't there. "Alan?... Where did you go?.... This isn't funny Alan I was promised your lips." Out of no where I felt Alan's small figure jump onto my back and start kissing my neck. "What the-" I was cut off from the low moan that escaped my lips. "Fuck Alan." I said and dropped him down on my bed. I quickly turned around and crawled over to him. How can one person be so cute and so sexy at the same time. I will never understand that. Alan was quick to flip us over so he was on top of me. How cute, he is trying to be dominant. I guess I'll let him do this for a little while. Alan was kissing down my neck and I was just enjoying it. Things were going faster and further then they normally do. Next thing I know Alan is moving to unbutton my pants. I was unbelievably excited as to what was going to happen. Right when Alan was going to unzip my pants I heard my front door open. I groaned loudly and buttoned my pants back up. Alan dropped next to me before saying "My Mom won't be home tonight..." With that I packed a bag and we headed next door to Alan's house.

Alan's POV:

"My Mom won't be home tonight..." I have never seen someone move that quickly in my life. In a matter of seconds Austin had managed to pack a bag, tell his dad what he was doing and run out the front door dragging me along with him. When we got to my front door Austin was extremely impatient while I was looking for my keys. "COME ON ALAN PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!" I just giggled and opened the door Austin picked me up and carried me to the couch. He was quick to start kissing and biting my neck multiple times causing me to moan. Austin sat down with me on his lap and caressed my thigh. As I tried to get more comfortable on Austin's lap I shifted making him moan loudly. Realizing the effect I had on him by doing that, I continued at a slow pace teasing him. Austin's hand made its way around to my ass which he groped multiple times. Austin lifted me up and placed me down on the couch kneeling between my legs. He quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down. Austin then looked up at me asking for permission which I thought was the cutest thing. I smiled and nodded. Austin pulled down my boxers and looked up at me before slowly licking me from base to tip. My breathing hitched and he did it again and again causing me to groan in frustration. "Austin... n-no teasing" I choked out. Austin chuckled and took me into his mouth. I moaned and involuntarily bucked my hips, hitting the back of his throat. Austin continued bobbing his head "A-Austin I warned him. I instantly regretted saying that because Austin pulled away causing me to whimper. Austin quickly pulled down his own pants and boxer-briefs and unzipped his bag. When I realized what he was getting I giggled. "You came prepared?" I asked. Austin shrugged "I had a feeling this would be necessary." Austin pulled out a tiny bottle of lube and coated his fingers with it. He came over to me and looked me dead in the eyes as he pushed his fingers into me. I moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. The way Austin was looking at me just turned me on even more. Biting my lip I kept eye contact with Austin. Then I felt Austin add a second finger... then a third. Too sooner then I had hoped, Austin pulled out causing me to groan. "Hurry please." I said watching Austin slip on a condom and coat himself with lube. "I know I can't wait either." he stated. Austin finally lined himself up and pushed into me slowly. I moaned loudly while Austin threw his head back in pleasure. After pulling all the way out Austin pushed back in unbearably slow. "Austin...please...f-faster" I said gripping onto the couch. "You sure?" Austin asked me. "positive." I responded. With no warning Austin slammed into me fast and hard, causing me to scream out in pleasure. "Fucking..hell..Austin..." I moaned. Austin seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was. I pulled Austin's head down to kiss him, which was a little sloppy but neither of us minded. "Austin p-please touch me" I begged. Austin obeyed and grabbed a hold of my member and flicked his wrist quickly. This was all becoming too much. "A-Austin I'm gonna-" I was cut off by my own moan. Quickly after I finished Austin did too colapsing ontop of me breathing heavily. He then kissed me sweetly on the lips and carried me up to my room.

The rest of the night we spent cuddling in my bed watching movies and eating pizza. To be honest I couldn't have had a better day if I tried.