Chapter 11

Alan's POV:

I woke up on Friday morning with two arms wrapped firmly around me. Austin was holding on to me so tight I'm surprised he didn't suffocate me. I decided that since I couldn't pry him off me I'd try to fall back asleep. After five minutes of trying I gave up. As gently as I could I tried again to get free of Austin's grip. A loud groan came from Austin before he opened his eyes and looked at me."Where are you going princess?" Austin said in a raspy morning voice. I smiled and looked down, trying to hide the blush creeping up on my cheeks before looking back at him. "To the bathroom I'll be right back." I said before standing up and going pee.

I walked back into the bedroom and jumped back onto the bed next to Austin. He was quick to wrap his arms back around me, pulling me so I was closer to him. I pecked his lips quickly before snuggling into his chest. Austin kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back soothingly. "What do you wanna do today cutie?" Austin asked me quietly before kissing the top of my head again. "Sleep, eat and be with you." I said, looking at him with a smile. Austin nodded before getting up and taking a shower.

I decided that since Austin took care of me yesterday I would make him breakfast and take care of him today. I got changed and grabbed my headphones and wallet before walking out the door. I put my jacket on because it was a little chilly, then I put my headphones in and started the ten minute walk to the store.

About halfway through my walk I heard someone running up to me from behind so I took my headphones off and turned around. It was Austin. He looked extremely relieved that he found me. When he got up to me he hugged me, rocking back and forth. I could hear his heavy breathing from running hit my neck as he talked, sending shivers down my spine. "Alan you scared the shit out of me I didn't know where you went and I didn't know if you were okay and-" I cut Austin off and pulled out of the hug to look at him. "Austin everything is fine I just went to the store to get some stuff to cook breakfast for you." I said with a small smile. Austin suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. I had never experienced a kiss full of such passion before in my life. After the inital shock of the kiss I finally kissed back, trying to kiss him back with the same amount of passion.

We pulled out of the kiss to catch our breath while looking at each other. "Austin what has gotten into you lately? I mean I woke up this morning and you were squeezing me to death and now you're freaking out if I'm gone for ten minutes. Why are you being so protective?" I said wrapping my arms around Austin's neck. I was completely confused at what was going on with him. He stood there, thinking about what he was going to say for a couple seconds. "Alan." Austin said looking me dead in the eyes. "Yesterday when I went running I saw the guy who attacked you. He tried to get me to go with him but I got really pissed and punched him in the face. I realized yesterday how much you mean to me and I want to make sure nothing ever happens to you. I want to be there for you no matter what because I love you. I fucking love you so much I can't explain to you what I feel like when I get to say you're my boyfriend. I get so protective over you because if something were to happen to you I don't even know what I would do with myself. You filled a gap in my life that has been missing for a while and I can't explain enough how important you are to me. I love you."

I felt my heart explode in my chest. My eyes widened and I stared at him for about a minute. I had no idea what I could say to show him I loved him too so I kissed him. I jumped into his arms and kissed him with as much passion I could. Austin kissed me back before putting me down again. "Forget going to the store lets go home." Austin said with a smile, he held my hand and gently began swinging it back and forth. I was still shocked and could only nod in response to his statement. We walked home and Austin closed the door. I waited until he was turning around and caught him by surprise, crashing my lips onto his. We continued kissing, making our way through the house to the bedroom. While we were walking Austin had managed to get off my shoes, jacket and shirt. We got upstairs and Austin pushed me onto the bed before climbing on top of me.