Chapter 20

Alan's POV:

"So Jack and Alex huh? Never would have guessed." Austin said sarcastically. One of his hands was on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel, not taking his eyes off the road. "Actually Jack asked me how to confront Alex while you guys were at practice. I guess my advice worked." I joked, looking out the window.

"What do you wanna do now beautiful?" Austin asked, lightly squeezing my thigh. "Welllll I was thinking..." We stopped at a stoplight and Austin looked at me. "You were thinking.... what?" He asked curiously. "Why don't we stop at the mall and pick up a few things for later?" I asked, looking Austin in the eyes innocently.
"What kind of things?" Austin played along. "Oh you'll see, just drive cutie." I said with a smirk.

When we pulled up to the mall, Austin ran around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. "Thanks babe" I said smiling, taking the hand he offered to me. "Babe... I love it! We never called each other babe before." I looked up at the giant I call my boyfriend. "You're frickin' adorable"

"Can we get cat toys for Sophie?" I asked, sticking out my bottom lip. "Sure! I bet they have some sick toys here!" Austin said, enthusiastically. "You're always so excited about everything!" I giggled as Austin swung our arms back and forth. "Well, it's hard not to be when there's so much cool stuff to do! Let's get slurpies before we go shopping!"

Now here's a lesson on Austin Carlile ladies and gentlemen:
Austin on a regular day- happy, hyper, loving and just cute.
Austin with sugar in his system- all of that times 100.

Austin and I walked into the seven eleven next to the mall and went into the back, getting the largest sized cups and making our slurpies. I immediately went to the cherry flavor and filled my cup all the way. Austin stood next to me staring at all the flavors. "Oh man what do I get?"

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know aust what are you in the mood for?" "I think I want either red or blue but I can't pick." He said helplessly. "Well I got red so you can have some of mine if you want. I'll have some of yours too." I said, wrapping my arm around Austin and rubbing his back.

"Deal" Austin said happily and filled his cup up with the blue flavored slurpie.

***five minutes later***

"Oh my god Alan what if we got Sophie a remote controlled mouse toy that we can make run around and she chased it haha man that would be SO funny!" Austin shouted excitedly, pulling my arm with such force I'm surprised it didn't get pulled out of its socket. Austin had already finished his slurpie while I had about half left. "Yeah umm Austin do you mind pulling on my arm a little less hard it kind of hurts." I said quickly.

"Oh my god Alan I'm so sorry!" Austin said with concern filling his voice. He kissed up my arms and up to my lips, the sweet taste of blue-raspberry hitting my mouth. I wrapped my arms around Austin's neck and pulled his head back down to me. "S'okay" I muttered agains his lips. We were standing in the middle of the parking lot of the mall, not focusing on anything but kissing each other, which was probably a horrible idea considering a car could run us over.

Realizing how stupid we were being I pulled away and took Austin's hand in mine. "Come on let's get out of the street." Austin groaned the second I pulled away from him. "You taste good! Hey since I got blue and you got red is my tongue purple? It would be sick if it was!" Austin said sticking his tongue out. I giggled and shook my head. "Nope just blue." "Well I guess we'll have to work on that then." Austin said suggestively, quickly leaning down and planting a kiss below my ear.

I forgot to mention he gets really 'touchy' when he has sugar too.

***time lapse to the pet store whoosh!***

"OH MY GOD ALAN THEY DO HAVE A REMOTE CONTROLLED MOUSE TOY!" I heard Austin scream from across the pet store. "REALLY!?" I screamed back, earning a scowl from the old lady next to me. "YEAH COME HERE YOU CUTIE!" I ran over to where I heard Austin's voice coming from. "No...way..." I said, staring at the small mouse toy Austin had in his hands.

"Come on Austin I want to show you a store!" I smiled devilishly, trying to pull Austin away from the slip knot shirt he was looking at in hot topic. "Fine, fine, if it means getting home so I can have you all to myself then let's go."

We took the escalators up to the fourth floor of the mall and I pulled Austin into the familiar store without a sign on the front. "Jenna took me here the day we went shopping together, I think you'll like it." I smirked. It took Austin a couple seconds to realize where we where but when he did he smiled devilishly and pulled my arm, walking towards the far corner. I couldn't see over there because I'm short and there were things hanging from the ceiling that blocked my view. I knew Austin could see whatever was there from of the look on his face.

When I was finally able to see my mouth fell open. On a wall hung various types of ropes and chains. I looked up at Austin who smiled cheekily. "Well, whaddaya think?" A nod from me answered his question. We bought what we wanted and headed home.