Chapter 12

So long story short I went away to camp for two weeks and forgot to tell you guys... sorry I'll make it up to you though I promise!

Austin's POV

I was scared half to death this morning when my alarm clock went off for the first time in a week. I heard Alan groan loudly next to me before wrapping his arms around me. "Why can't we just drop out and move to Mexico Austin?" Alan asked me, causing me to chuckle. "I don't know Alan but I'll consider it."

Alan got up with another loud groan before coming over to me and kissing me on the cheek. "I'm going to hop in the shower if you're interested." Alan said with a wink. I got up and kissed him and walking over to my dresser. As I took out my clothes for the day I answered him. "I wish but we don't have time princess. I'll wait till you get out then I'll take one" Alan pouted before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I sighed and fell back onto my bed. Alan was the cutest little thing in the world.

I heard the bathroom door open again and Alan stuck his head out. "You're positive you don't wanna join me?" He said smiling innocently. "No Alan we don't have time but maybe later." I said winking at him obnoxiously. Alan giggled and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the water turn on and I fell back onto the bed again with a sigh.

I wanted to go in there so unbelievably badly. Just knowing Alan was in there turned me on. I sat up and swung my feet over the side of the bed, tapping my foot on the floor. How can I possibly distract myself. DING DING DING! I have an answer! I can't. I groaned and covered my face with my hands. My conscience was talking to me in my head while I was trying to decide what the best thing to do was. 

"Don't do it Austin...

You're gonna be late for school...

you can fuck him after school...

do not do it...

do not do it...

not do it...

do it...

do it!

DO IT!"

I got up and walked over to the bathroom door. We had plenty of time right? I looked at the clock and realized I accidentally set the alarm clock an hour early. What a coincidence. We had an hour and a half before we had to leave. I opened the door quietly expecting Alan to be in the shower. I was planning on opening the shower curtains and surprising him, but no. Instead I found the shower curtains already open and Alan stroking himself while looking at me. He bit his lip before he spoke. "I had a feeling you would come in." He said with a smirk. Alan got out of the shower and walked over to me, pulling my shirt off over my head. He then pulled my head down and kissed me deeply, catching me off guard.

Alan then pulled down my pajama pants and stroked my dick, his hands still warm and wet from the water. "I thought you said we didn't have time" He said before running his thumb over my tip. I groaned before answering. "I-I accidentally... oh shit.... set the a-alarm clock e-early.... We have an hour... fuck.... and a half." I choked out. Alan smirked at the effect he was having on me. "Perfect." He said simply before taking my hand in his and leading me towards the shower. The hot water gave me goosebumps instantly. I cupped Alan's face and kissed him, my hand slid down his neck and chest before I got to his dick. "Hold up" Alan said grabbing my hand. "I'm in charge today, you got that?" I nodded and help my hands up in defeat.  

I can dominate Alan whenever I want to, but the thing is Alan is really the one who has control over me. I swear if he really did ask me to run away to Mexico with him I would. Alan stood on his tip toes and kissed my neck while working his way down my chest and stomach. He got on his knees in front of me and took my already hard cock in his mouth. I rolled my head back and tangled my fingers in his hair. He bobbed his head quickly while slightly humming, sending vibrations through me.

I was on the brink of coming when Alan pulled me out of his mouth. He stood up and smirked before kissing me. What has gotten into him this morning? He started stroking my dick slowly in his hand before pushing on my shoulders lightly. "Sit down baby." He said sweetly. I obeyed and sat on the floor of the shower. The change in his attitude caught me off guard. One second he is bossing me around and the next he is all sweet and cute.

He sat on my lap facing me and kissed me deeply. I bit down on his lip causing him to groan. Alan began grinding himself against me, causing me to moan and grab his ass, moving him back and forth faster. "Ah ah ah I'm in charge today." Alan said with another smirk. He sat up on his knees and lined my dick up with his entrance. He slowly let me sink into him causing us both to moan loudly. 

In minutes we were both coming. We finished getting dressed and walked out the door to school like nothing had happened. Every once in a while we would glance at each other in class and smirk. 

 I know I know short chapter, but I'm planning on updating a lot this week. Again sorry I took so long to update.