oo.2 | they all cried

part two
of
EPILOGUE

➜➜➜

JULY, 2018, BBC NEWS BEING WATCHED BY Mike, Shelley, The Kangs AND Camila IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE UK

"After the various online campaigns that have surfaced since the new-found innocence of the late Mr Harry Styles, the watershed evidence has been published today. An excerpt was published, free of charge to read this morning and has since gone viral. The book of the late Mr Harry Styles' unsent letters entitled 'Broken Dreams' will be available in local bookstores this week."

➜➜➜

DAYS AFTER THE NEWS BROADCAST, Mike IN THE ALDERTREE HOME OFFICE.

Mike is sat there crying.  "Oh Harry, how much you've suffered." He says, clutching the book.

Emily runs into the office, "Mike are you okay?"

"No Em, I'm not," he says rubbing his eyes. "Tell Maria to make me a cuppa".

Emily skips out of the room, and Mike covers his eyes with his hand and cries again. Harry was like a son to him. He cried so much, more than he cried at Harry's funeral because this time he knew just how unjust the universe was to him. It hurt Mike deep inside because he knew he should have visited Harry in prison, at least once.

➜➜➜

Shelley, Mr and Mrs Kang and Camila brought and read the book weeks after it's release. All too guilty and pained to read it directly after.

They all cried whilst reading and after they'd put it down.