o19 | warm and cosy

day 19 ➜ to someone that pesters my mind (good or bad)

day 19 to someone that pesters my mind (good or bad)

Dear Christine's Child,

You'll probably never read this because even Christine didn't know where you were.

After sixth form, about six months later she gave birth to you and without even telling me she'd signed you off to a closed adoption.

Even now, to this day, I don't even know your name.

I hope you'll live a long and fulfilling life and I hope you'll be happy.

You know I searched for you, for years after. But I never got anywhere. I had no rights. And Christine had given up her rights to you.

Wherever you know that I want the best for you.

All those times I looked for, I was 100% sure you were mine, but now there's a huge chance you could be Jamie's.

Either way, live long child and if you ever come looking for your past, please don't. You won't be pleased, your mother isn't here anymore. But the Kang's would probably love to know there's someone out their with their genetics.

As for if I'm your Dad. I want you to be happy. I want you to live your life the way you want. Don't dwell on people's villainy because, in the end, it'll cost you (just look at me and Jamie). And you'll face things you'll be uncomfortable with because we all commit wrongdoings. We're human. It only depends if those actions disgust you or spark admiration, child.

I've been betrayed, cuckolded and frankly, destroyed.

But if you know about me, it's ironic, isn't it?

Because if I was ever a parent, I'd want to give my child what my parents couldn't which is why I searched so desperately for you.

I just pray to God you have a place to call home and family that love you. People that will be your pillars in later life, which is something I never had. I want those pillars to hold you up into the clouds above where you'll feel the sun warm your beautiful face.

Those pillars I never had.

I want the best for you, always.

Because no matter what happens, what happened/happens to you will always linger in my mind. I'll never forget you, and you'll always have a warm and cosy place in my heart.

No matter if you're mine or Jamie's.

I wish I could have met you, just once and held you.

Just once...

All the love, Harry.