Book 4: when wizards collide part 4

KRUM: Hey Harry, do you like Hermione or something?

HARRY: No, you can't believe everything you read in the paper. I think it's Ron you should be worried about

KRUM: Your ginger friend?

HARRY: He's the one

They hear talking in the background. 

MR. CROUCH: I demand to see Dumbledore 

(no seriously that's the only imporatant thing about the conversation if all you are worried about is plot)

HARRY: omg I need to get Dumbledore b/c I think Voldemort is somehow involved in this. BRB

He brb's to see Krum stunned (using a spell) and Mr. Crouch dead.

HARRY: That's just great. I thought I was through with this nonsense. Man, sometimes I wish all I had to worry about was calculus like normal kids...no I take that back, that should have never been said. 

In Diviniation Class, as usual, Harry catches up on his sleep only to dream about Voldemort and wake up screaming. 

DRACO: Ha ha Harry's screaming

RON: Shut up blondie

Hermione only needs to glare at Draco to make it final. I bet he remembers all to well a punch to the nose. 

PROFFESSOR TRELAWNEY: Harry I think you need to go to the office.

HARRY: Wooohooo!...I mean, yes you are probably right. I'm concerned about this too. This totally has something to Voldemort and not my incomplete homework. 

At Dumbledore's office there is no one there. There is a fancy punch bowl type of thing on his desk and so, logically, Harry sticks his head in it. And he can see the past. 

A trial at the ministry and it is brought out that Barty Crouch Jr, Mr. crouch's son is a death eater.

HARRY: Gasp!

CROUCH: You are not my son

CROUCH JR: But Daddy!

CROUCH: If you had become a postman like I told you, your life would have been set, but noooo you had to try something new, make new friends you told me, "I joined a stamp collecting club" you said.

CROUCH JR: You'll rue this day!!

Crouch Jr is sent to Azkaban.

HARRY: OMG everything makes sense now

Dumbledore comes in.

DUMBLEDORE: Hey Harry

HARRY: I totally wasn't touching your things. 

DUMBLEDORE: No no that's cool. So why did you come to my office?

HARRY: I had a nightmare about Voldemort, and I think he's getting stronger. (inwardly realizes how stupid this sounds...going to the headmaster because of a nightmare.

DUMBLEDORE: Ya, I think so too. 

HARRY: How do you know?

DUMBLEDORE: How would I not know. You should know me by now Harry. BTW, the last task is tomorrow, you may or may not live through it so rest up!

HARRY: Uh thanks?

DUMBLEDORE: TTYL Harry.

The last task is a giant maze.

HERMIONE: Oh no! I'm so worried about Harry.

RON: well you know, I got a black eye once. 

HERMIONE: What does that have to do with anything?

~~

MADDY: Hey Harry, turn left!

HARRY: Thanks

 LUDO BAGMAN (the games person for Magical world): On your marks get set GO!

Harry starts going through maze and encounters these things (not necessarily in order):

a sphynx, a boggart, giant crabs (mmmm I could go for some of those), and man eating bushes. 

Plus, Krum turns into some kind of evil person and is possessed. Fleur gets eaten by the bushes. Harry saves Cedric from being eaten. 

Both of them emerge at the toehr side and grab the triwizard championship cup and then randomly end up in a grave yard. 

CEDRIC: Hey Harry, I thought--

Cedric is shot dead by a death eater (thumbs up if  you remembered avada kedavra :). No glittering skin or italian vampire mafia required.

HARRY: Peter Pettigrew! Gasp!

PETER: He he he...

Cuts off own hand and puts in a cauldron, then takes Harry's blood and puts it in as well. Death eaters arrive and start chatting. 

BELLATRIX: Man he really doesn't host a good meeting. I mean it's been thirteen years since our last meeting and there wasn't enough time to even order some pizza?

NARCISSA: Yup, the human resource was never really very good with this gang, neither is the employee recognition, but you know, nobody's perfect.

LUCIUS MALFOY: Fenrir! Stop drooling!

FENRIR: Dude, just chill!

LUCIUS: I don't need to chillWerewolves. ugh

Peter Pettigrew places some kind of ugly baby in the cauldron and out pops Lord Voldemory, fully formed, with all the suave characteristics of an evil villain. 

VOLDEMORT: Where is my chilled moca latte? Hello. ..It's so hard to find good help these days. ...Now, Harry Potter, just don't start crying all over my granite grave stone. It was very expensive. I'm just going to kill you.

HARRY: Oh no you don't!

They have an epic battle. Fenrir somehow has some popcorn that he doesn't share with anyone. 

Harry Potter wins (obviously) and gets to the trophy (Which is a portkey) and gets back to the school with Cedric Diggory's dead body in one hand. 

DUMBLEDORE: WTF?

LUDO: Yo, did you just kill Cedric?

HARRY: No, I battled with Voldemort!

FUDGE (Minister for magic): He is clearly crazy. No body pay attention to what he's saying. 

MADDY: Teenagers, always joking around. (to harry) come with me. (enter his office) so spill, what happened?

Harry quickly finds out that Maddy has been drinking polyjuice potion, and Maddy tries to kill him. Dumbledore comes to the rescue. Find out that 'Maddy' has stashed the real Mad eye moody in a trunk. They free him. When the poly juice potion wears off, it turns out he's Barty Crouch Jr. and send him to Azkaban. It also turns out that the only reason Harry was in the competition was because Barty crouch put his name in so that Harry would get to Voldemort's graveyard in time for him to 'donate' some blood to bring Voldemort back to life. 

if you want to know more about Barty Crouch read the book! Seriously, the story is sick!

But of course, no body believed Harry and Dumbledore. 

HARRY: See you next year guys,

RON: Yup. Just don't get eaten by Lord Voldemort.

HARRY: Same to you. 

DUDLEY: How was your school year?

HARRY: Same old same old.