Book 4: when wizards collide part 3

RON: Harry, my mom sent me ugly clothes to wear

HARRY: So?

RON: I'm saying I have to wear those clothes to the Yule Ball!

HARRY: It's okay Ron. No one will be looking at your clothes when they see your moves

RON: Oh no that's even worse!

At this point in a story, please nod your head if you can completely relate to Ron. I can tell you from an experience of fifteen wierd and funky outfits, I am nodding my head in empathy for him. 

HARRY: Hey Parvati do you wanna go with me to the ball?

PADMA: Sure

HARRY: And can your sister go with Ron

PADMA: Yes

HARRY: Sick I'll see you there. 

PADMA: Yup

Welcome to Wizard TV. Today we see some of our fav teen sensations. Here is Ron Weasly with Parvati Patil and Ginny Weasly with Neville Longbottom. According to insiders, Ginny has just broken up with her fourth boyfriend of the year! Cedric Diggory with Cho Chang. Madame Maxime with Rubeus Hagrid. 

Victory Krum is here with Hermione Granger, and she is looking gorgeous in her pink/purple dress.

Ron turns pink/red with rage.

Harry laughs.

So the night is great and at the end, Madame Maxime breaks up with Hagrid for asking her if she really is a half giant like he is. Hermione yells at Ron for not asking her. Ron tells her she's fraternizing with the enemy and Padma and Parvati ditch. 

All in all, the first and only school dance of the Harry Potter series.

So for the next task Harry has to basically find a way to stay underwater for an hour. Mad eye Moody secretly gives neville a book about Gillyweed who tells Harry all about it the day of. 

HARRY: So you sure this will work?

NEVILLE: Yea yea don't worry

HARRY: k, see you later Neville!

Harry jumps in the water when the competition starts and doesn't come back up.

NEVILLE: Oh no! I've killed Harry Potter!

HARRY: loljk no you didn't

Nevilled hypereventalates. 

Underwater

Killer Mermaids lead Harry to whatever he is supposed to get. 

He gets there first and finds Ron Hermione Cho and Fleur's little sister tied to the ground with a steel chain as if they are dead. 

HARRY: Gasp!

KRUM: See ya! 

Grabs Hermione and goes

CEDRIC: What the hec are you doing Harry get Ron and go!

No one comes for Fleur's sister

HARRY: I have to do everything. 

He gets Fleur's sister AND Ron! Killer Mermaids chase Harry. Harry finds out that Ron needs to eat less donuts because he is so heavy. He comes up to the surface. 

FLEUR : OMG you saved my sister!

HARRY: Aw shucks

Fleur gives him and Ron a kiss on  the cheek. 

RON: My first kiss!

HARRY: Doesn't count bro. It was on the cheek

RON: Details Details

The Next day

HARRY: Finally I get some time to relax again!

RON: Yes that was exhausting

HARRY: Why? I was the one doing all the work and being a champion!

HERMIONE: You two do realize exams are coming up

RON: Thanks Hermione. That's exactly what I needed to hear.