Book 7: Emotional Roller Coaster: 3

So this is what goes on for like months in the book

RON: I'm bored

HARRY: Yeah me too

HERMIONE: Does anyone need a haircut?

~~

RON: I hate everyone!

HARRY: You're just pms-ing because you're wearing the necklace

RON: Are you saying the necklace makes me look fat?

HARRY: There's no safe way to respond to that

RON: Ron angry! Ron smash!

HERMIONE: You're so immature!

RON: I knew it! I knew you didn't like me this whole time. I'm leaving k bye. 

HARRY: Fine go then! 

RON: Fine!

Harry takes back the necklace. 

Hermione *cries*

Harry feels kind of like a douche. 

HARRY: Sooo, you hungry?

*insert appalled face here*

Harry and Hermione read a book by Rita Skeeter basically bashing Dumbledore, saying he was a selfish evil wizard who had an illicit relationship with an evil wizard named Grindlewald. Also, Dumbledore was Harry's parents' neighbour and they still got killed. That's sad in an internet cruelty kind of way. 

In other news. 

HARRY: Hey lets visit my parent's grave in Godrick's Hollow since it's Christmas, and I want everyone reading the book to feel depressed and cry too. 

HERMIONE: Sure. 

They go under the invisibility cloak with polyjuice potion stuff. Yup, no two teenagers used more protection, wait, that came out wrong. 

At Godrick's hollow

HARRY: omg feels

HERMIONE: let's cuddle I'm sad

HARRY: look, an old lady

HERMIONE: Whatever I'm bored, let's follow her. 

At random old lady's house (turns out to be Bathilda Bagshot)

HARRY: So did Dumbledore give you the sword of Gryffindor that would help us destroy the horcruxes?

BATHILDA: Yeah, just come upstairs. 

oops, they get attacked by lord Voldemort and Hermione accidentally breaks Harry's wand. 

Thx Hermione. 

HERMIONE: btw I saw this coming

HARRY: *insert appalled face here*

~~

Go back to their campsite. 

HARRY (mutters): didn't even get to make smores or anything

Harry goes for a walk while Hermione is sleeping and follows a magical doe. Harry! Haven't you learned from your mistakes about following mysterious things as they could possibly lead you to Lord Voldemort!

Didn't Hogwarts at least once make the students watch the "don't talk to strangers" safety video? I bet they don't even know about "stop drop and role", considering every student has a potential FLAME THROWER in their hands!?! 

Anywho. Calm down. It's just a story (who am I kidding, it's the whole freaking world, I will raise hell if I want to ;)

HARRY: I hope this doe doesn't kill me later by leading me to Lord Voldemort as past events would illustrate.