Book 3: the fat aunt the dog and the werewolf aka padfoot makes a comeback

Harry is traumatized to find out that not only were his parents murdered, but that his parents were betrayed by their best friend who has now escaped from prison and his after them!! (Harry needs memes)

HERMIONE: Don't worry Harry, nobody can get into Hogwarts while Dumbledore is here!

HARRY: Yea you're right

RON: As she usually is. BTW don't you have a game like tomorrow?

HARRY: Oh yea Quidditch!

RON: Nooo Basketball. Cmon Harry! Get your butterbeer and lets go!

First Quidditch Game:

Harry is attacked by dementors and is like oh no! But his Nimbus two thousand and extremely expensive broom lands in the whomping willow tree and Harry's like shoot. So he goes to Proffessor Lupin and learns how to defend himself from dementors. WHich he perfect obviously becuase he's Harry Potter. The spell is expecto patronum and he has to think of happy thoughts to get it to work. 

The second Quidditch game is as follows. After a class where Snape subs in for defence against the dark arts (bummer no in class movie with that substitute) and they conveniently learn about Werewolves. 

For anyone who doesn't know, butterbeers are supposed to be the most delicious drink of all time. 

This is one of my favorite Quidditch scenes so I will take it from the book (not a copyright issue, an excerpt)

Harry put on a huge burst of speed, the wind roaring in his ears; he stretched out his hand, but suddenly, the Firebolt (his broom) was slowing down-Horrified he looked around. Malfoy had thrown himself forward, grabbed hold of the Firebolt's tail and was pulling it back...Malfoy was panting with the effort of holding onto the Firebolt but he had chieved what he wanted--the Snitch had dissappreaed again. 

'Penalty! Penalty to Gryffindor!' said Madam Hooch.

'YOU CHEATING SCUM!' Lee Jordan was howling into the microphone, dancing out of Proffessor McGonagall's reach (As she tried to stop him swearing into the microphone) 'YOU FILTHY CHEATING B--'

Proffessor McGonagall didn't even bother to tell him off. She was actually shaking her fist in Malfoy's direction; her had fallen off and she too was shouting furiously...(More heated gameplay that you can see unless you read the book) Harry thre himself forwards, taking both hands off his broom. He knocked Malfoy's arm out of the way and--'YES!'

He pulled out of his dive his hand in the air and tha stadium exploded. Harry soared above the crowd, an odd ringing in his ears. The tiny golden ball was held tight in his fist, beating its wings hopelessly against his fingers. Then Wood was speeding towards him, half blinded by tears he seized Harry around the neck and sobbed unrestrainedly into his shoulder..."We've won the Cup! We've won the Cup!" Tangled together inthe many-armed hug, the Gryffindor team sank, yelling hoarsely back to earth. 

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling pages 228-230 (c) 1999 Bloomsbury London

Harry Ron and Hermione finish their exams and head toward Hagrid's to help him through the difficult time of losing his half eagle half horse to corrupted ministry officials (Don't you just hate when the happens? I do that all the time after exams instead of taking a well deserved nap)

DRACO MALFOY: Ha Ha Buckbeak's going to die. It was a stupid animal anyway, just like Hagrid

HERMIONE: You are such a douche bag!! (Punches Draco square in the face)

RON: (drools) Did I mention I love you?

HERMIONE: What?

RON: Nothing. I said I think we should go don't you?