Book 4: when wizards collide Part 2

Everyone thinks that Harry is a cheater for having somehow gotten his name in the cup, but we all know that we love Harry. 

Mad Eye moody, the new defence against the dark arts teacher turns Draco into a ferret.

Harry hangs out with Sirius, who is slowly descending into hermithood. 

In Defence against the dark arts class:

MAD EYE MOODY (whom will hence forth be reffered to as Maddy because I am a lazy typist): Hey class wanna learn how to get into Azkaban?

SEAMUS: Do drugs?

MADDY: No. What do you think this is, a high school? 

RON: I know one, it's the imperius curse.

MADDY: ding ding ding we've got a winner! The imperius curse can be used to control people. Voldemort used it to make people do things that they didn't want to do, and lawyers use it to pretend their clients had no idea what was going on when they stole that mercedes. How about another one? Neville? I think I'll pick on you today. 

NEVILLE: Why me? You know what happened to my parents!

MADDY: Course so you know all about it. 

NEVILLE: The Cruciatus Curse?

MADDY: Hey we got another one! The curciatus curse is used to torture animals. 

Takes a big spider and puts it on Draco Malfoy's head who procedes to scream like a little girl. 

MADDY: And the last one!! I only know one person who has survived it! And he's sitting right there. Stand up Mr. Potter I'm doing what teachers like to do best, putting you on the spot! You have survived the Avada Kedavra curse. 

(shoot now all the non potter lovers will know what I mean when I say avada kedavra to them when they annoy me. But who am I kidding, I don't belong the the JK Illuminati, so it can't have done much damage to let everyone in on this potter crowd)

After that class of their teacher breaking the law by using forbidden curses, Harry goes off to watch TV--oh no he can't. 

The Next Week. Champions interview (where's Flickerman? I;m sorry, I know I'm over doing it but who doesn't see Effie and Rita resemblances?)

RITA: So tell me about how excited you are to participate.

FLEUR: Um

RITA: Yes yes I know you are the attention seeker who wants to be known for more than her looks. And you are the seeker who's looking for some publicity am I right?

VICTOR KRUM: I never said that!

RITA: Okay we'll start with the youngest. 

Takes Harry to a broom closet.

RITA: How does it feel Harry, to be a cheater? Dissapointing your parents and trying to make up for your unwarented fame with a tragic tale of a lonely and disturbed teenage boy accustomed to attention. 

HARRY: I never said that

RITA: Ah you teenagers all the same. I've gotten all I need.

HARRY: What kind of an interview was that? 

The next day when the Daily Prophet news paper comes out, Harry sounds like a douche bag, and everyone in the school hates him. 

Hermione tells him to go meet Hagrid through a convoluted train of messages because Ron isn't talking to Harry.