36. Love Hurts

*this chapter is extremely dark and mature and may be a triggering source. This chapter includes rough sexual intercourse that is intended to hurt the partner along with rage. It's not rape as you'll see when you read but I felt it necessary to warn you. There will also be one sexually graphic gif and cringey use out the word pnssy. Do not report me you were warned.*

For once Ember is completely silent as I tore through traffic, itching to get away from the streets so that I can rage in my own home where I have everything I need. My mind is spinning with images from only minutes ago,Ember being touched, the feeling of blood in my hands and rage in my stomach it was all still there and festering. My thirst for blood and suffering have yet to die.

"Puddin. . ." Embers voice reaches my ears, her voice muffled dripping with honey as she tries to soften my rage.

I growl, my hold on the steering wheel tightens and make my knuckles whiter than ever. " Not a word. "

She quickly closed her lips, sighing in defeat as she realizes there's no lifting my rage, all she can do is brace for it. And boy is she gonna have to brace.

I throw the car into park quickly exiting the car and stomp toward the door when I realize I don't hear the sound of embers heels. Spinning around, I see that her a$$ is still sitting in the car staring at me from a distance with actual fear in her eyes. Her eye just get wider when I stalk towards her and rip the passenger door open, I grab her forearm to drag her from the car and behind me as I walk. We stay that way, through the door, up the stairs, down the hall until we finally get to my room where I throw her onto the king sized bed.

"Every thing off, bend over the bed. Now."

Ember hesitates for only a moment before she complies, sliding herself out of the dress and lace panties before bending herself over the beds edge, leaving her heels in so that her feet can touch the ground. If she thinks she can make me so horny that I rush this she has another thing coming and my spit fire is gonna get everything she deserves. Growling, I push her a$$ up higher on the bed so that I get a clear view and aim. I stand there for a moment to just stare at her round a$$ displayed in utter perfection it was a beautiful one, the kind that looked good in anything be it jeans, a dress, panties or nothing at all, perfectly one shade or shades of black and blue. I loved every phase and the idea of any other man getting a taste of that drive me raving mad. The idea of what could've happened tonight . . .

She lets out a whimper when my cane connects with her soft flesh and makes it bounce but other than that she remains silent, clenching the sheets as I bring my cane down over and over again. I laugh at her sounds of pain and distress, all manner of words tumbling from her lips as She bares the sting of my cane. For it being her first time, a Ember is taking the spanking remarkably well but I'm not gonna praise her for taking what She deserved.She sighs when I tell her to get into the mattress fully, probably thinking that it was over but she doesn't even realize yet how wrong she is in. I glare into her eyes as I drop the cane, ripping off my suit jacket and shirt, not taking off my pants just unbundling the belt and pulling down the zipper.

 I glare into her eyes as I drop the cane, ripping off my suit jacket and shirt, not taking off my pants just unbundling the belt and pulling down the zipper