27.Just Go!

I just wanna make it known that I am not happy with my gif content this time around but these were the best I could find. 😞
___
___

“I am that clumsy human, always loving, loving, loving. And loving. And never leaving.”

-Frida Kahlo, The Diary Of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait.

I guess I could sit here and pretend to be surprised, but what would the point in that be?

After all, I am fully aware of Ember Les Madaton and her inability to take a hint, even if that hint came and punched her full on the face. Still I haven't expected her to come chasing right after me! Soon, yes, she was too obsessed and infatuated with me to stay away for long, but ten minute hadn't even gone when I  caught sight of her in my rearview mirror.

Right now, is vexing my patience to the full, invading my air space and very unlikely to be leaving it any time soon as she begins to increase her speed. Ember is really giving me no choice but to reject her directly. In utter mortification, I don't lower in the driver's seat, I block her from my line of view by shielding the left side of my face with my hand. Not even she could ignore that.

Her response comes instantly, loud and clear even with all the windows rolled up, the tracing traffic, the purr from Embers cycle and my own roaring engine, I hear her pitiful screams of wrath. I don't even glance her way, just the same as a mother refuses to acknowledge her whining brat throwing a tantrum on the super market floor. Attention it's what there demanding from you, don't give it and you'll find they wear themselves out pretty fast. And sure enough, Ember turns up the throttle, gunning her engine so she speeds ahead of me in traffic.

It's can't be this easy.

"What are you up to?" I groan out loud as I scan the traffic ahead of me.

I watch ember weave in and out of the cars until she disappears from my view and with her a ball of anxiety I didn't was there. Can it be that easy? I find that hard to believe but maybe just this once, I think as I start to breath a sigh of relief, she'll stay of of my way.

But then the ahead traffic clears, giving me a fill view of what Embers doing and if makes that sigh jump back into my lungs. I don't like the way she's glancing over we were as if she's outing track of where I am. With I've okay look at Ember breaks the connection at turns straight ahead before doing the reckless insane kinda things that only she does me.

Ember begins to shift herself, lifting her feet from the pedals to to balance on the seat all while maintaining a speed close to 100 in the free way. I can't even imagine what she's trying to do until she begins to force her body weight to just one side of the bike until it grinds into the black top. And there sits Ember, crouching atop it with one of them cute ass deviant expressions on her face as sparks fly from from her wake of self destruction.