Chapter 12 ( Part 2 ) ♕

2 days later: Friday/ Prom Night.

Prince POV.

I walked over to my Ferrari and got in. Me and Bae riding to the prom in Foreign cars. Feel Ms ? I'n nervous as hell though. Whew. .  I'm glad that I left my mother's house already. Shit, Her ass was tripping. Had cameras all up in a nigga's face.

I pulled up into the Smith's drive way. I looked in the mirror and made sure everything was good. I hopped out the car and made my way to the door. Knocking Twice, My palms started to sweat. Soon, Ms. Kathy opened the door. "Hi Prince. You look so handsome" She greeted.

I blushed for the first time.  "Thanks" We walked inside.

"Princess come on baby Prince is here!" She yelled.

After about 3 minutes, Princess finally came down. She looked soo beautiful! If only Flame and Kathy wasn't here…

"Look here Prince. My daughter left this house a virgin. I expect that she comes back as one. She's in this house safe. I expect her to be back safe. She's been home for 3 hours after she came from the hair salon. Therefore, I expect her to be home by 1:00 am. If she's home 3 minutes late. I'mm kill somebody. She's 17 so when she comes home, You guys have only 17 seconds to sa-" Flame started.

"Da!" Princess yelled embarrassed.

"Nigga do you understand?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I gotchu"

"Lets take pictures before y'all leave !"  Her mother shouted.

I think she's more happier than us. Well, Princess.

We took a couple pictures and I whispered in Princess' ear. "If I don't make it home tonight, Tell my momma that I love ha'" I said remixing August Alsina's song 'Make It home tonight.'

She blushed.

"But for real though. You look fine" I said.

"Thanks. You look cute" She said.

"That's it?" I asked while fake pouting.

"Just playing bae. You look handsome."

"That's what I thought" I grabbed her butt once I saw flame look away. "You ready ?" I asked.

"Yeah"

We pulled up to the prom and all eyes were on us. They even had us walking in on a red carpet.

Shits fly.

For real.

We got inside and saw Kay and Theo. They were by he drinks. "Heyyyy boo" Kaycee loud ass yelled.

"Hey bitch" Princess spoke back.

"Sup?" I greeted them.

"Sup?" Theo said.

"Y'all looking fine!" Princess complimented them.

"Thanks. Y'all too"

We sat, talked, chilled, and danced the whole night. It turned out fun-er than what I thought. Then, All the lights went out. All except the ones on stage. "Hello everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your selves on tonight. Well, We all know what time it is now…Time to crown the prom king and queen." Ms. McCoy said into the mic. Everyone yelled.

"Okay I need for The prom queen nominees to come up. And they are… Cori Vaughn…Vanessa McAlester…Sandra Pope…and Princess Smith. "She said.

Princess looked around shocked. I knew why, too. She told everyone that she didn't want to be nominated. Everyone clapped. She hesitantly walked upon the stage along with everyone else. "And the winner is … Princess Smith!" Ms. McCoy yelled into the intercom. Everyone cheered. All of the girls exited the stage except Princess. She had to stay.

"And now I need for the Prom King nominees to come aboard. They are… De'Michael Newton…Ry'Shawn Werner… and Ashton Waters." Everyone walked up."And the winner is… Ashton Waters!!!" She yelled into the mic. I smiled. I knew I wasn't gonna win. I'm not the King yet, I'm the Prince for now. Princess isn't the Queen yet, For now she's the princess. P&P4L !

( A/N: Shoutout to @ for making P&P4L up. Thanks. )

Everyone clapped.

"Princeeeeeeeee!" Everyone yelled.

"Okay calm down everyone. Now, I need for the prom's King and Queen to have the dance of the night"

──

After We left the Prom, We went straight to The Smith's household. Shit it was 12: 45 am. It wasn't nothing else we could do. Well, It was. But, You know what I mean. And Plus I had totally forgot about what Flame Said. "I had fun tonight" Princess said on our way to their home.

"Me too."

"A night to remember" I said.

"For real…" She agreed.

"What you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nothing's planned. But I probably clean my Jordans." She answered.

"Oh. You got a shoe cleaner ?" I asked.

"Nawl, Do they even make thoes?"

"Yeah. I have one. I'll bring it over" I told her.

"Thankss."

I pulled up to her house. "Bye Bae" I said.

"Bye " She said about to open the door.

"No kiss?" I asked.

"Nuh- Uh My dad's probably watc-" I cut her off by smashing my lops against hers. I pulled away. 'Cause I thought Flame was probably counting. For real.

"Good Night" 

"Night "

I waited til she unlocked the door and went in. Then, I pulled away.

My Princess.

Nah.

My Queen.

Kaycee POV.

After the prom, We went to Theo's house. We chilled and I changed my clothes.

"Had fun tonight bae?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know it " He answered.

I climbed into his bed. I turned to SirusXM the Heat and 'nice and Slow ' was playing. I swear i hate his song. "Bae this song is for you. It explains what I want to do" Theo said.

I blushed.

"I hate this song bruh!"

"Why"

"Ion know. But Usher fine ass could've made a better one than this more faster. " I said. He jumped on top of me.

"Who is fine?" He asked.

"Ush-" I started 'til I felt him sticking his finger inside of me. "Ahhhh!" I screamed.

"Who?" He asked again. I wasn't no punk, so I wasn't changing my mind.

"Usher" I moaned out. Then, He stuck another up.

"Who?"

"Youuuuuuu!" I screamed.

"That's what I thought" I can not believe he just did that. He pulled his fingers out and licked hem. "Bae you taste like Peaches" He laughed.

"Shut up boy"

…………………………………………

Authors Note:

- Prom night !!

- Theo and Kaycee ! Ewwww.

- Flame . Ctfu ! ツ

50+ Votes

20+ Comments.

~Keebayee