Doubtful

Logan and James were standing side by side looking over the balcony of their bedroom. A cup of coffee in hand James brushed his hair away from his eyes using his fingertips. "You know... i would have never guessed... id take a cruise to finish highschool." Logan got closer. "Im glad you came with me." He rested his head on James shoulder. The smart boy admired that James could be so blissful in his ignorance. The pretty boy could sense that Logan was envious but it was more like the two balanced each other out. "You ever heard that quoat by... uh... Alexander pope..." James began.

Logan knew the one: "How happy are the blameless vestals. A world fergetting by the world forgot." Logan turned his face to look at james eyes. They locked and James finished the quoat: "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Each prayer answered." The two of them looked out to the horizon with the sun seeping in through a mess of blue. In unison: "Each wish resigned." James sipped his coffee and they obsorbed the sun in all of her magesty. "Why is it that you keep yourself from getting what you truly want?" Logan asked. James knew he was talking about Kendall. It was more than the fact that they were related. "Its like that old story... i chase sunlight right. He dwells in the moon."

The sun god... and the moon goddess were madly in love. They created the Earth who grew so jelous of their affection he pushed them apart. So they could only touch by the palms of their hands... and the souls of their feet. Logan recalled Ms. Delozias class on the subject. The same day that Mason had first arrived. "The four of us... we need each other." James laughed when Logan said this. Then turned to look at him. "Its more than just the four of us... i know you had the dream too... Mason said it was all of us." Katie, Jo, Camille, Lucy, Jen... they were one in the same. They made up a realm a universe. Their universes were all just exploded and recreating themselves. This was the explosion. "Think about it... each one of us posseses a different perspective. We ourselves are a universe. Each one. within our minds and our souls. we all write our own story." He losened his grip on the cup and poured its remains into the water. "Every decision in a paragraph... every situation a chapter. Every kiss... a cliffhanger." James dropped the cup and placed a hand on Logans jaw. "The best part is... when it comes to our books. We all get to make little cameo appearences in eachothers story." With that he placed a gentle kiss on Logans soft pink lips. Their eyes closed and they felt the full power of the sun as he enveloped them in light.

Sam and Carly were on the opposite side of the ship as the sun was just beginning to light up the waters. Mostly shadows around them they were already in their bikinis and preped with sunglasses. A loud scream from the inside of the ship and both girls sighed in unison. They lay on their lounge chairs and waited for what it was they so longed for. The feeling of light on their pale skin. Freddy and Spencer were over to the side talking. Spencer had Freddy backed against the wall just trying to get the boy to come up to his sleeping quarters. Freddy was tired. He had had a long flight and simply wanted sleep and that wasnt all that spencer wanted. A head rolled out on the floor next to them but they didnt notice. Surrounded by the chaos they felt normal. They couldnt explain it but perhaps if he wanted to Manzana could. He didnt want to. London, in the main lobby was standing in front of Helens Bogart. Helen was the clerk that worked behind the desk. She saw spencer standing outside talking to the Computer Geek and recognized him but not as spencer. She ran outside and she saw Carly. "MEghan?" She asked, then looked at Spencer. "Steve!" The two of them just looked at each other. "Well... wheres Drake? I know where josh is... dont really care." Carly stood up and took her glasses off. "Have we met before?"Helen walked closer to her. "There is a whole bunch of crazy shit going on and yall are vacationing?" Carly nodded. "Well yeah... there are witches and wizards on this boat... i dont need to get involved." Spencer behind her simply nodded when Helen looked at her. "Yall two look like some people i know..." she scratchecd her head and sat down on one of the extra lounge chairs. "Yeah people tell me all the time i look like Mellani Puckett." Sam sighed. "Who?" Helen looked at her. "Dont ask." Freddy spoke up convinced that Melani didnt exist.

Ravi and Zuri ran by them and whipped out their wands as two Bogarts appeared before them. Ravis took the form of Ms Kippling as a large monster and Zuris was Blake shelton holding up a pistol and a noose. Zuri looked at Helen. "We decided not to question it..." Then the two of them battle their foes using a series of different spells to stun the creatures. Camille was at their side and she jumped in front of the two of them as they fused together to create her mother. She was young and pretty and... evil. Camille waved her wand yelling: "Rediculous!" The creature transformed into her grandmother who pulled a pair of goggles over her eyes and allowed the wind to catch her sail and she rose up into the air and yelled like she was having the time of her life then vanished. "Granny was a daredevil." She assured when everyone looked at her in confusion. A dep growel behind her revealed a large ms. Kippling. "Ravi... this isnt a Bogart."

Raven and chelsea were pinned in their room. Something outside had barricaded them in. Walking away from the scene with no whites in her eyes Tess was behaving as though her soul was no longer there. She was... a monster. Raven turned to chelsea. "I knew it was a bad idea to bring you guys on this trip." Chelsea shook her head vehemently. "No Rae... you need me as much as i need you." Levi, on one of the beds was beggining to stir. "Levi honey." Chelsea sat down next to him. "Hey." He opened his eyes and batted his lashes excited to start the day. "We need your help buddy." He looked around and sighed rubbing his eyes. "Whats the sitch?" He yawned and blinked rappidly looking at his mother again. "Were locked in and we dont know what to do."

"Chels!" Raven kicked her shin. Levi smiled widely and his eyes rose to the ceiling. He saw an air duct. "Lift me up." She did as he told her and he climbed in pulling the vent shut behind him. He crawled through it and manage to find his way out into the hall and using the frames and vase holders on the wall climbed down. He moved the object that was blocking the door and it swung open with an ease. Raven smiled and hugged her roomate. "I knew that little guy was going to come in handy for something!"