Take Control

Logan was done. He slammed his fist against the wall and everything around him shifted. He felt the base he felt the song he felt his control losing itself. This track was his religion he was going to live it up take out his anger on the dance floor sipping from the devils cup. A majority of the boat joined him and while James usually was all for it he couldn't... Logan looked around for him but when he saw the boy he leave he got even madder and hit the beat the like he was trying to murder it.

The techno illogical melody with the sci fi volume filtered through the air. sweat flung from so many bodies. Even London gave in. She couldn't think no more. She was touching the sky. Bailey looked around and gathered her thoughts. She didn't like this... it was too intense for her little country bumkin heart. She made for the door but felt fingers intertwine with hers. It was cody. "No..." She pulled away and headed for the door. He gasped as he took in the fog and was consumed by the demons that bound everyone else. Carlos felt the base from his position. He had Kendall by the throat. Kendall looked into his spheres pleading with him to release his grip using only his eyes. The Red light rays started bouncing... The two of them rose to their feet and the creatures of the dead began to dance. They weren't just dancing they were coming for them. It was like an army of Walkers pertruding the depth of the ocean to take them down. Patrick rose with the fumes into the dance floor walking down through a crowd of people unseen he slit the throat of an unsuspecting victim and slipped into the body. He controlled it but needed to keep going. One wasn't enough. Soon the whole dance floor was being swept over. Dez and Trish had escaped the power of the Neon Lights but Austin wasn't so lucky. He found Cody and their tongues dances like snakes in a pit. Two girls Cee Cee and Rocky had taken over the dance floor using the music to fight back with the demons.

Booker and his mother as well as Levi had locked themselves in the closest room they could find. Raven feared they had already died and were in purgatory. Booker knew this wasn't the case. He kept getting possessed by harsh visions that caused vomit to flood from his body. Using Duces body Patrick left the dance floor. He made his way up into the very top floor. Behind a locked door he had a gift for himself. He thrusted his forehead into the wood of the door and reached a hand in unlocking it. He found a crate and looked around for a blunt object. A crowbar would do nicely. He popped the lid off and pulled out the drone. Flipping the switch Hannah took in a deep breath. "Welcome back." He smiled. She looked at herself like she was foreign. "I hear music." Her spheres found his. He nodded and she hit the beat racing out to the floor. He felt the body fading and he needed a new one fast. Following Hannah he and the girl took to the floor battling against Rocky and Cee Cee. Their armies behind them they ignited the room like a blazing fire. Taking the keys and driving the beat into their body and mind. Austin tackled a melody and popped against Hannas dip. They made eye contact and it was a full on war.

Ravi and Zuri had found the punch and the two of them were filled with poisons they didn't understand. Carly and Freddy dancing side by side feeling each other like a song they didn't want to listen to but just couldn't help it. Sam was soon swinging from one of the chandeliers. The music was the only thing keeping most of them alive. Chelsea was on our side. Justin was not. The two of them took turns throwing lyrics like punches and deciphering their problems like crunches. Take us to another level take us to a place we aint never been, raise your hands up pump the volume close your eyes and take the music in. Sounds like gunshots sent bodies across the floor. London crashing to her knees looked up to see Hannah and immediately regretted it. her picture perfect body and evil sillouette send shivers down the witches spine. The robot was everything she feared. Muggle magic...

James headed for the Wheel hosue. He needed to do something. This was not how it was going to end for him. Parker hovered a hand over the glass and his eyes found the bowel. Using a cautious hand he lifted the pipe to his lips and flicked the lighter. The oxygen tasted different than he was used to and when the fumes hit his DNA he felt so much better. He breathed it in like it was his last day on earth and soon the Cannibus had him like a new friend, a wise companion he flipped and spun out onto the floor thrusting and popping like no one could. He twisted body parts no one else could and took Duce down. The spirit left the body and the boy hit the ground. Patrick was ascending and saw James. He followed the boy.

Jo Lucy and Camille were down a corridor. Marion mosbey wondered through and was actually kind of happy to see them. "Girls... im so glad you're okay." Lucy crossed her arms and eyed him. "Not for long... The music has made its way to our floor. Manzanas is nothing like this... we went from spiritual to ritual and i dont like it." She sighed. Camille gasped her head turning around behind her only to see Mama Knight and Katie. "Come on!" Jo cried as she led them down the stairs and into the barricades. Ivy had found Stan who led her back to the room where Cloe was laid to rest. She remembered her sister Queenie had said something about resurrection. She bent down and held the little girls head back. Blowing breath into the little girls nostrils the little red head opened her eyes.

Emit found the Armor. He took it in his grasp and continued down the corridor slipping it on himself. He fought through the army and eventually caught up to Carlos. "Wait..." Emmit cried. He stood before them and took off the armor. As he did the Bodies consumed him and he joined his Seamen in their despair. Carlos took it and looked at Kendall once more. "Why Kenny?" Kendall grabbed Carlos and kissed him hoping with every fiber of his body that Carlos would understand. He did... and Eric stood behind him smiling as his soul ascended and left the boat behind.

James had found the Wheel house. In it was Brady and Max who let him in with no issue. They all shared glances and mentally marked how closely their characters were created to one another as though they all were purposefully to look alike. They didn't Question it. Soon there was a rapid knock at the door and they let Helen in. "Ooh all of y'all are pretty." She said slamming the door shut and locking it. Patrick looked inside without being seen and grinned widely as his buffet. He came down from the rafters and with a flick of his wrist protected himself from their escape. They were trapped and the frost on the windowsill had melted away fire in its place. "There must always be a balance between me and my brother." He smiled. "Now... who is first?" He longed to release his aggression through immense torture and these beautiful boys would do the trick.