Pretty

It was around midnight. The fourth day of December and we had just docked in Seattle. London was flipping through the pages of her journal and scribbling down some ideas. Those ideas would vanish in the blue ink she wrote them in reappearing in a permanent green. Behind her her magic mirror that she had gotten from her father long ago had one crack in it. The lights around it flashed faintly and she couldn't stop looking at it. She sighed as she stood up and bent over to flip the switch off when she got a special feeling. In twenty days they would be celebrating a fairly significant holiday. She rose back up keeping an eye on her mirror and slid her wand out of her boots. "Lumos." And from the tip of her wand a spark flew into the face of the mirror. It shone brightly for just a few seconds enough for her to shield her eyes. When the lights dimmed down she saw that they had been replaced by a number of small blue and purple lights her favorite compared tot he traditional red and green. She was surrounded by green since she had been selected into Slitherin house. Christmas was a special time of year she was so happy to be able to share with Marion again. He truly was a father to her. She looked over at her phone and got an idea. She knew that Cody could help out with teaching the young magical kids the basics of the muggle world and bailey was a perfect assistant but she needed someone who just knew things. She picked up the phone and dialed an old friend. "Hi..." She smiled as she had gotten an answer. "I need some help..." She shuffled across the floor to pick up a picture of professor treloni old and grey. "Someone very dear to me has recently passed." She spoke calmly and proceeded to set the frame next to the mirror. "There was a bit of Chaos that took place at my old school. im sad to say she didn't make it..." Raven Baxter was more than delighted and responded with. "Booker was a little broken when he got his letter only to be told the school was destroyed... it sounds awesome." London beamed her pearly white teeth in the mirror saying: "I mean you wont be designing anything but..." Raven laughed at her statement. Having been promoted back home already she assured London that it was winter and she doesn't make winter clothes... she had nothing to do for the holiday season.

Carly was out by the doc with her brother Spencer and they patiently waited for Sam and her new friends to arrive. The boat was decked out with Christmas lights and tiny trees. The shay siblings were more than excited as to how they would spend this whole season together. It had been a long time since she had seen Sam and a little disturbed by her nightmares about her. It was then she noticed Logan, His tall lanky walk wrapped up in a thin hooded long sleeve shirt. Behind him two shaggy headed boys she would mistake for brothers being James and Mason... As well as rock-star Lucy in a black leather jacket and Jo in a snug blue sweater. Kendall had Katie on his Shoulders and their mother was right behind them. Then finally Sam and Freddy. A boy she didn't recognize but both she and her brother were thrown off guard. Sam was in a yellow hoodie and Freddy a brown sweater vest over a long sleeve black shirt.

When Sam and Carly made eye contact nothing else matter. They ran to each other and fed off the embrace like they needed it to survive. No one paid attention for they all had gathered their suitcases and passed them onto the ship by the carriers. "All Hogwarts passengers this way!" Yelled a man a few boards down. He swung a lamp which every felt before their time. Raven knelt down tying bookers bag across his shoulder. "Are you excited?" She smiled. "now that you're coming with me yeah." He gave a half smirk and the two of them boarded the boat followed by Katie and Mama knight, Camille was running behind but made it just in time to toss her luggage into the last carrier and board the boat. Chelsea walked over with Nia and her own child as well as the girl from next door a raunchy flight risk named Tess who acts much like Sam used to when she was that age.

The rest of the troops piled onto the main deck. Kendall was immediately overwhelmed with a sickening feeling. The lights, the making merry. He felt like a dark horse that just walked onto the set of 'My Little Pony.' A sinful masterpiece disguised as a silly kids show. It was terrifying. He needed to bring the darkness to the light and balance this shit out. He snapped. The first person he saw was Maddie. He snatched her by her hair and slammed her head against the counter top of the smoothie bar. Bashing her head harder and harder as her brain matter spewed out onto the floor. They had taken off by now and they weren't heading back. He growled harshly and jetted out into the night scurrying away within the shadows. little to anyone's knowledge he was headed for the wheel house. The captains quarters.

Parker knelt down to his sisters body. He fought back tears pulling his wand out of his pocket. Surrounded by muggles he rested the tip of the elk antler against her face. It healed but she was gone. He rose his face to the moon and howled. Miles and miles away Liv heard him and she too rose her face to the sky to Howell. Kendall was standing just outside the door. The light inside shining just in front of his face without touching him. A security guard stepped out lighting a cigarette and pulling out his phone. He was calling his wife. She didn't answer. A flash in Kendall's head revealed what she was up to. His mistress was being devoured on their king size by their neighbor. The blonde choked out a laugh and the man turned around. With a swift twist the security guard lie on the ground with his neck snapped. Kendall grabbed his gun, a too he would rarely ever use, then kicked the boy into the icy cold waters. Spinning on his heel he entered the room and sank a few holes into the captain and his troops. He locked the door and rerouted the ship. They were now headed for the Bermuda Triangle, the one place he was absolutely sure he could get away with mass slaughter.