HeKate

Mason stared at the ships side with an evil look in his eyes. He wasn't sure anymore if he was the good one. He cared so deeply but they kept making these choices that just... angered him. He shrugged tightening the jacket he wore ever so tightly around him. He felt the violins increase and he closed his eyes taking a deep breath. The ocean waved to the shore which refused to wave back. The water rising. He noticed across the way was Lenny, sitting down. The sand covered his toes. He dug them in and out out of curiosity. Behind him came a running Rico who stopped in his tracks. "With the rising of the waters" Said Lenny. "Things should be exactly where they need to be." Rico with a gulp and a frustrated posture stooped down to his knees exhausted."The kings brother is on board... why haven't they abandoned ship?" He asked out of breath. Lenny finally decided to look at his company. "The same reason we are all still alive..." Returning his attention to the boat. "There is a process."

Rico walked slowly to the boat. He raised a hand and pressed it firmly against the shell. Lenny's eyes widened. "What are you?" He asked. My uncle Dezmond drove a boat around the world... he went missing... i think i just found out what happened to him." Rico smiled and continued to follow the shell to one of the loading docs. Using the scullys he managed to climb up high enough to board the boat. Lenny stood to his feet and made his way to the boat. The second his flesh touched it he was flung backwards. Mason from his resting position on a tree snickered and covered his mouth and allowed his eyes to be caught in the moonlight as he stared at the dirty boy nearby. "Whats so funny?" Lenny asked... "You should be back at the castle. Who are you?" Mason stepped forward. "Manzana..." Lennny scurried away in fear looking up at the terrifying being. "Why are so many people afraid of me?" He grew angrier. "Maybe..." He laughed and tilted his head to the side. "If i simply..." His skin slowly became purple like he was used to. That tail swiveled out from behind him and he cocked his head backwards. "Show you something." His eyes eclipsed into a bright yellow. "to fear."

Patrick stood before his four new friends. "Look at me..." He shuffled across the floor to the window. Looking out at the forest of the island. "Do i honestly look evil?" He asked looking back with a deep sadness in his eyes. "I didn't write this story." He sounded so broken. "I've been trapped in that house for so long... i just wanted to be where i knew id be safe... happy. All im asking for is one soul." He clenched the metal handle bars. He looked at James. "Please... ill let everyone go..." James shuttered. He could do it. Sacrifice himself to free the ship. "How can i trust you?" The boy looked at him with Ernest intent. "I was trying so hard to not hurt any of you. Hurting my brother is not something i like to do. I tried to make you guys do it yourself... he is the cruel one for he kept you in this sad horrible place of life. Death is peaceful... this is my heaven." He looked back at the beautiful island. "Please i just want to go home." He clenched his eyes shut tight. A single tear. Walking over to James. Kneeling down he looked up at the boy. "Ill take you with me... you'll be a part of me... just switch sides."

In the ballroom...

CeeCee had Carly cornered. Freddy was unconcious on the opposite side of the room. The marble floor pressing firmly against his bleeding face. The sleek shine was now a messy blur. The red head raised a glass bowl of punch high above her head. "Its about time someone brought you down a few notches..." Both of the girls were superstars. CeeCee had offered the girl everything she could ever want. "Its too late for tears." She dumped the red liquid onto carlys body. Then grabbed her with brute force. Then tied her to one of the columns that stood in the four corners of the room. She took a lighter out of her pocket. "Were burning witches... even if you're not one." CeeCee smiled widely as she tucked the lighter back in her pocket and instead pulled out a box of matches. She flicked one and looked up at ms Shae. "Any last words?" She asked. Carly simply stared back in terror. Then with a flick of the wrist Shake it up chicago lit up the stage. a blazing fire equivelized with a scream. She took a deep breath and sighed walking away from her master piece. She kicked Freddy extremely hard and just left him there.

Freddy coughed at opened his eyes to smell the burning flesh. He saw Carly and... or what was left of her. Screaming he rose to his knees. He loved her. Ivy, Chloe and Stan managed to sneak into the room without being seen. Freddy trampled to Ivy's feet. "Magical being." He groveled. "What shall i do?" He pleaded. "Save her..." Ivy looked over at the burning child and let air escape her lungs. "she has been burned sweetie... i have no power over flame..." He staggered to his feet and walked over tot he scene. "No..." He looked around frantically but slowly the information was sinking in. "No..." He picked up a fire extinguisher lying on the ground and sprayed her down. "no..." He dropped to his knees looking attentively at the burnt flesh. "no." Her pink head band on the ground among the mess of alcohol bottles and streamers. He picked it up and using a sewing needle his mother forced him to carry around. Oh how thankful he was for her insane suggestions. He sewed them together and threaded together a rope from what he had in the small case. Then tucking the plastic box back in his pocket he strung the necklace he had concocted around his throat and let it hang there. Turning away from the mess he ventured out of the room Stan trotting along behind him. Ivy and Chloe soon enough following their movements.

Katie crashed to the ground the water soaking her pants and coming up to her waist. She felt a piece of her leave. A piece of innocence. She screamed as her skin began to bubble transfiguring from Nude to Pink and then to Red. She knew exactly what happened. She saw images of the journal Mason had written flash in her head. And she dropped into the water completely. Jen lifted her in her arms and the crew continued down the alley. Marion dissapeared. One moment there and the next gone. It was like... Magic. Katie's eyes opened and she dropped from her mothers grasp. She looked up at the three witches before her... "You excluded me from your meeting with London." The three shared a glance and held their posture. Lucy was the one to speak. "You are still training... " Katies flesh began to burn and the water below her with it. "Im going to destroy her... i need you three to prepare the charm... she is wicked... as was her father... we shouldn't be here."