sacrifice of the Duncan family.

The bell rang above his head and he cocked his head at the sound... "time to return to work." He grabbed Carlos by the hand and shoved him behind a set of double doors. "You'll find a uniform in there. Put it on. Take off that stupid Armor." Max knew exactly what it was for. He had dreamt of this day. A day he would finally be important. Manzana had visited him often. They used to play when Russo was little. Back then he figured the purple guy was someone he manifested in his head. Now he knew better. His entire life had been leading him to this. When the Latino emerged in his overalls and yellow t shirt that at one point may have been white he kind of smirked. Raven Baxter would agree that knowing the future doesn't change whats going to happen. The two of them walked out on the metal pathway that overlooked a majority of the work place. It sank low. The belly of the ship was a big red metal terrifying place in which a lot of people lost their lives on a daily basis. They climbed down a clanky rickity staircase that led to a wide open chamber door. inside was burning coal and standing in front of it was a couple of guys. "This is Brady. Brady this Carlos." A boy with a dirty face and black messy hair that almost came down to his shoulders stood before him wiping his hands on his clothes and reached out to shake that of Carlos. "He knew your brother." The Latino looked long and hard at the pale boy. "We worked together at one point. After i got off the island." Said Brady. "Never ask about the island." Max assured. Eric appeared in the smoke inside the chamber for a split second and the spheres in Carlos' head bounced from face to face. "Dust your self off... we have to get this boy to the Wheel house and our way is the only way." Max smiled.

Brady sat down his stuff with a worried look on his face. "You're sure?" Max nodded at Brady's question. "There has been some mayhem on the top floors. Passengers are being attacked. One passenger killed the captain and locked himself in the wheel house we dont have much time." Brady looked at Carlos. "You're the one that is going to save us all." He smirked. "He is the only one." Said Max Russo. The ship made a really harsh sound as vines began seeping through the engines. Leaves sprouting from places they never would. The coals died down and a lot of the floor went dark. The emergency lights came on and an eerie sound from down the chambers. "AHHH!" Boy after boy began crying out as the sounds grew more and more intense. Brady lifted his shovel above his head and hammered it against the wall beside him. Again, and again. He beat the wall until at last a hole tore threw. He sank his hand inside and pulled out a revolver. "There are six bullet in this guns chambers." He handed the gun to Carlos. "Use them well." Brady had dealt with creatures of the fifth kind before. He was once a king. "Duncan!" He looked over at the grease lathered blonde beside him. "Get to the top floor... Gabe needs you." The boys suit had a name tag that read: "P. J." He was a little disoriented. The two of them hugged. "I wish you luck my friend." P. J. Spoke with as much noblty as he could. A colored boy next to him by the name of Emit tugged at his uniform as men were scurrying for the Ledo deck. "COME ON!" He yelled.

They parted ways and Carlos was led deeper into the Chambers by Brady and Max. They came to an utter silence. The walls around them creaking and the sounds of there feet were all that pierced that silence. A puddle beneath Brady's feet. "Oh god..." He tried to ignore it but the further they went the deeper the puddles were. "My Armor..." Carlos cried. "Shit." Max sighed. Brady looked back. "The ship is sinking..." He ran a hand across his face. Ice began to spread around the ship. Dementors. They circled it. From near and far. All the way from Azkaban they circled the ship. Feasting off of the souls of Mortals and Wizards one and all.

As P. J. and Emit reached the barricades the men swarming around them and the metal freezing to the touch they fought to reach the surface. A little girl wondering by below them and Emit noticed. It was Tess. He jumped the railing. "Emit!" PJ Cried but it was too late his friend was too far behind and the jump was to high for PJ to survive. He pushed through and surfaced. People pulling arms of their friends up and out of the chaos. The ship shook harshly and vines began to die. Water was seeping up into the ships upper floors. Emit followed the girl as she walked all the way back from whence he came. The frost was in the air and the crowd of people was all one could see. There was no one attempting to board the life boats. There was no one up here trying to save themselves. All of the wizards and witches had gathered on the main deck with wands drawn. London stood in front of her army. "This is my ship!' She yelled and her hair rose from her scalp into the air like electricity flowed through her body and her eyes lit up with immense power. Their spheres encircling voltage of high proportion.

P J saw Gabe over in a corner with one of the Dementors prying his soul from his body. The short hared Duncan had fallen to his knees and the kiss was about to commence. A Bogart in front of him as well revealing... a version of P J... The blonde boy couldn't believe his eyes. He ran over and grabbed Gabe and held onto him as a few more of the dark creatures surrounded them. This was it... this was how they died. Together. As their souls were sucked from them and feasted upon they would not go down to Hades or Ascend to Heaven. They just died.

Emit finally caught up to the girl and grabbed her. "What are you doing?" she turned to him with her evil red eyes. "Your friends need you." she spoke with a robotic undertone. Like she was programmed. "A hero needs his armor... a second hero must get it to him." she continued walking and found the ledge of one of the walkways with no railing. He lunged but was to late. She plummeted to the ground and her brain matter splattered across the metal a loud sound filling his head as well as the image scarring him. He gasped for air as he hoisted himself up with a metal pole that sank down from the ceiling. He crawled and eventually stood up. He took off in a run the sound of water below his feet splashing with every step. He made it to his designated chamber and climbed the steps to the room where they did their lunch breaks. Beyond there was their sleeping quarters. he saw the suit but instead ran for his room. He grabbed a photo resting on his nightstand and bolted snatching the Armor as he left the room and continued his journey into the deep ship.

Parker, Nearby the two that had just lost their lives, casted away the dementors with his wolf patronas and then sent away the Bogart pulling the two boys closer to the Smoothie bar hiding behind it. He laid the two boys side by side and closed their eyes with his finger tips. He placed the tip of his wand on either boys face whispering his charms and sending a bolt of lighting into the sky for each one. Far away Amy Duncan in her living room heard the sound and a single tear fell from her ducts as she laid down her sewing needle and stood to her feet. She ascended the stairs and her daughter Charlie followed. They reached the top floor and Bob Duncan was standing in the open window of their boudoir. "We raised two brave soldiers..." He spoke through the silence. Amy nodded and they both whispered something that could not be heard. Teddy, about two thousand miles away in a coffee shop whispered that same word. And the whole family vanished. Her laptop still open with her documents still there. They were gone. Though she had time to send an Email to her best friend Ivy just in time. Ivy, aboard the Tipton read this Email and using her wand pulled a memory from her temple placing into a vile and slipping it into her pocket left her sleeping quarters and joined everyone else on the deck of the ship.

She stood at the edge and as with rose and the heart if the ocean at the end of Titanic she dripped the memory into the water and whispered that word. The water bubbled and shone green, and Blue, and white. It then rose into a high wall about forty feet into the air. She spread her arms from her body and tilted her head back whispering the word once more to emit a purple ray from her lips. The wall crashed and the ship was sent racing miles and miles in the opposite direction. She crashed to the ground unconscious. The Dementors were gone and the Bogarts swan dove into the waters as their speed increased. Then everything stopped.