Select your Players

The Moon was no help anymore. Nia felt herself fading in its light. She was losing herself, she needed to use the power she had within herself for what she could. She knew that Katie was her only hope. She fled down the hall in search of her... Ally, out of dread and curiosity followed her all the while howling her banshee song. Liv had been keeping an eye on Parker in the dance hall. She was beyond proud of him for his accomplishments in taking down Patrick whilst he was in the form of Duce. Though now he was alone again. She wanted so bad to reach out to him. Justin, Rocky, and Cee Cee were now under the muggle magic that at one time bound Miley. Hannah standing before them like a drill sergeant. They were her property now. Hannah had a list... A select few didn't make that list. Parker, from his hiding place made it his personal mission to rescue those who wernt on it. Katie happened to be one of them. He dove across the floor spotting a pen and wrote uopn his wrist the other names:

Bailey, Dez, Trish, Jo, Lucy, Camille, Marion, Jen...

After writing down those names he couldn't think of anyone else he knew that he didn't hear. Hannah spotted him. With an evil grin she chased the boy down. Liv appearing just in time and the robot malfunctioning and smoke filled the room. Hannah was not defeated. If anything she was worse. Liv was correct in her hunch to hide. She should have listened. As Parker ran a couple friends popped out of nowhere and followed him. Ravi and Zuri. He couldnt be more pleased. He honestly felt like this was his storyline. He was in control.

Down in the bunker...

Booker was slowly dying of dehydration among other things. Raven wasn't doing so well either. She had lost her daughter and now almost her son. She could do nothing to help him. Levi sat against the wall counting tiles and moving his eyes frantically around in an attempt to solve this equation. It was to no avail. He simply scooted himself over to Booker and watched him. "He is going to make it Rae..." She scoffed looking at him. "He keeps having visions... you can only see a future if you're in it..." He made his case. It was valid. She smiled at his comment and intertwined her fingers with Booker's who was doubled over in pain. Fetal position on the floor he managed to look over at his mother and smile. "Im going to make you proud mom." She laughed but at the same time let out a few tears. "You already have sweetie."

Just outside the door Katie and Jo pried at its frame. To no success they turned to their crew who seemingly panicked. The army of the dead, although focused on Kendall and Carlos who were further down they caught a glimpse of the passengers. A few moments later they realized the army wasnt interest in them. They simply wanted to be set free from their earthly binds. One of the gems in the Rainbow diamond needed to be shattered and luckily for Lucy, Jo, and Camille the monsters didnt realize they were important. Katie was her own fusion. Although still a part of Mason she was a power all on her own. Made up of Sam, Carly, Freddy, Gibby, and Spencer. HeKate had yet to reveal herself within Katie but she was there. With a sharp screech the ship got even lower. The water was now up to their calves. Kendall and Carlos had taken a running start down a long narrow hallway leading to where the ship kept the prisoners. Carlos going first slid through one of the shutting doors and grabbed Kendall's hand just in time to pull him through. The door shut itself and the water began filling quicker in here. The next closed off door had sealed them in completely. More than certainly had the prisoners drowned. Carlos took off the armor realizing it was no longer of use to him and sighing. Emmit had lost his life for nothing.

Back on the deck...

Crouching down behind some fake bushes with a shrub hat on Logan was taking notes as to how the drones handled the other Muggles. Even some witches and wizards were no match. All of them fled. Hannah was scary. Though he could tell there were other drones out there far worse than her. He didn't want to think about what really happened to the old Taylor. London placed a hand over his mouth as she sat down next to him. She smiled at him and pulled him up and away from the deck. The followed an ally he hadn't noticed before. "my magic." She looked back winking. The ended up in Londons room and he was fucked up. This was more than he could handle. Science and magic didn't mix well. "You look sick..." she said closing the door. "Its been an exciting Christmas he said sitting down at her desk." She laughed pulling out a big book. "Dharma." was the only word she said. His eyes widened and he took it from her. "My father worked on the island." She was proud of it. Though at the same time resented it. He had been trapped in its wormhole and now she had to do the same thing. "We are its latest scientists... if you want the world to continue you have to play your role." she shrugged and returned to her closet. "Get ready... something big is definatley going to happen." slinging scarves into a satchel she zipped up the bag and looked at herself in her vanity wall. She nodded in self approval. "The drones..." He said slowly. She looked at him. "Not our chapter... be patient. Everything happens the way its supposed to. We will be fine so long as we wait."

He wasnt so sure about that...

Just outside the door. Baily came running by, She collided with Trish who tackled her to the ground. "Jessie!" She cried. Dez helped both of them up. "Do you remember us?" He asked smiling. With the thickest southern accent she responded with: "No... im sorry." They looked at each other and then back at her. Trish continued to back up against the wall tired and looked at her again. "Who are you?" She shrugged, "Bailey... im just a teacher." Again Dez and Trish shared a glance. "Why does everyone look at me like that?" She asked. "First those two kids in Londons special class... then... you guys..." The two flordians shrugged. "You have one of those faces." Rocky came around the corner with a bullwhip and a smirk. "Hell no!" Trish ran/hobbled away. Dez glared as he stepped forward. She swung her whip at him and he caught it... "Excuse me..." He laughed. "You think you're hot stuff... well ive got news for you... im so hot my chilli would fry your circuits." Continuing to run, not getting that far, Trish turned her face to yell. "That one was actually good!" Bailey followed trish and they managed to get away.

Chelsea came face to face to Hannah, She wasnt afraid of her. "Ditzy red head... can i help you?" Hannah bent over sticking her tongue out and making a disgusting gesture. "Thats gross..."Chelsea showed a smug look on her face and stepped up on the smoothie bar. "Come on!" She screamed. Hannah roared and lunged. Chelsea snapped out of the way in time for the pop star to ram into the blueberry vender. She sparked and looked back at the single mom. "Ive got years of experience you wildcat... you've got programming that can short out in seconds." The red head lifted one of the shuffle board cue. Hannah grabbed a vase a slung it hard colliding with chelseas head. She reared her head back in anger and swung the cue sinking it into the mechanical beings chests. Hannah let out an inhuman sound and sank down. She was still functioning but Chelsea had given herself time to run. She clamored into the kitchen and hid in the pantry. Finding, still completely intoxicated, Austin and Cody all over one another. She smirked and simply shushed them to listen closely to the door. Sam was hiding high above with a bucket of cheese balls and a face covered in orange dust. She dropped one onto chelseas head. "I was watching that..." Chelsea shrugged. "Shut the fuck up." Above Sams head the read head noticed a vent. She pointed at it and the butch looked up seeing it and understanding what she was saying she opened it. The four of them ventured into the walls of the ship. there they would be safe. At least from muggle magic.